Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia vs. Jessie Vargas - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good fight. Vargas looked strong early; the knock down changed the complexion of the fight; Vargas had some decent rounds late on. Going forward, got to think Mikey would be better fighting at Jr WW.

Comment

Originally posted by ReggieKray View Post
      Vargas has thrown and landed way more shots than Mikey but Mark my words the compubox won't show that.
      Casuals pay attention to Compubox then scream ROBBERY when a fighter out lands another. Round by round wins win fights not some nefarious thrown/landed total.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
        Casuals pay attention to Compubox then scream ROBBERY when a fighter out lands another. Round by round wins win fights not some nefarious thrown/landed total.
        Compubox is rigged af, so yes I agree, it's a tool to sell a BS narrative to casuals. The facts however are that Vargas was able to connect more at will and Mikey couldn't do sht to stop him. Vargas out boxed Mikey. Even when Vargas was showing weakness Mikey still couldn't stop Vargas from landing. That's pretty sad... And that's why I was saying Mikey doesn't belong at Walter. He'd get destroyed again by any of the title holders.

Comment

Working...
        X