Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito Beats Down, Knocks Out Kal Yafai in Ninth Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nalamboxing View Post
    LETS GO CHOCOLATITIO!!! He’s back and more importantly, I feel like he grew into this weight class after that time off. So happy to see him perform like old times and Chocolatito/Estrada II is a good ass fight.
    You can see his body is no were near as soft as it was when he fought Estrada and Rungi. I'm amped for whoever he fights next.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
      Chocolatito gets knocked out, comes back and fights like a man...

AJ gets knocked out, comes back and fights like he's neutered.

Huge difference between what greatness is and isn't. Also what it means to be a man.
      Terrible example as Chocolatito lost in the first fight and then got starched in the rematch, so he would have been better served changing it up for the rematch.

Comment

Gonzalez is a G.

Comment

The greatest latino fighter of the past decade has returned! Good for him

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            Gonzalez is a G.
            He threw over 600 punches in 9 rounds at 32 years old which means he would have thrown almost 1,000 punches if it had gone 12 rounds. Unheard of for his age. He is an absolute ATG!!!

Comment

Great performance by Choc! They gave that man a whole hour to preach during his post-fight interview!

Glad to see him back in the talks again!

Comment

Great win for Chocalito. Its good for boxing and Superfly division. Salute to Yafai for accepting the fight. Other champ should man up and fight for unification...

Comment

Originally posted by Drigo View Post
                  Great win for Chocalito. Its good for boxing and Superfly division. Salute to Yafai for accepting the fight. Other champ should man up and fight for unification...
                  Yafai took the fight because he thought Choc was finished lol.

Comment

The mindset of Yafai is exactly how brexit happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr_Calvin View Post
                      Terrible example as Chocolatito lost in the first fight and then got starched in the rematch, so he would have been better served changing it up for the rematch.
                      I agree. AJ did what he had to do. I didn't like the extra acreage in the boonies. It looked like a set up after AJ trained for a track meet.

Comment

Working...
                      X