No announcement yet.

Tyson fury - tampered with his gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    The gif literally shows the hand bending 90 degrees you poor delusional fan boy.

in professional boxing striking with an open hand or palm is illegal you played your own self. slaps are not legal in boxing.

Comment

Last edited by TMTForever99; 02-29-2020, 08:41 PM.

Comment

the evidence keeps pouring in.

Comment

Wait, someone tell me Fury wasn't doing illegal schit?

Comment

Jesus wept!!

I feel sorry for all of you. But especially for that gimp bouncing up and down yelling " go get my boys belts back".

You do realise you are calling out the credibility of the Nevada state commission?

All hands wrapped and gloved with authority.

And not surprising at all that it has to be Wilder believers that bring in distorted videos and **** to try and justify him getting beaten.

Ask yourselves one question..

With boxing greats like Andre Ward ringside, why is it always complete ******s that post up these hokey view points that none of the boxing greats noticed???

Because it's all Bull****!!

Find me one professional boxer that agrees with this video. Every boxer knows what it feels like to be hit with a full glove.

Wilder knew it, that's why he went for the costume excuse.

The world will continue to laugh at all of you numpties that post something as ' undeniable truth' yet, can't get a single nod from a true professional.

Nor will you. It's completely BS.

Show me one professional that agrees with these BS videos!!!!

Comment

Anyone that's ever boxed will know the difference between everlast and paffen gloves.

After being signed, sealed and taped, the job is done. Any pro would notice wrongdoings. Wilder himself didn't..

Just the usual keyboard knobs that promote these heinous lies that are claimed as fact ����

Comment

Originally posted by Tivert View Post
                Jesus wept!!

I feel sorry for all of you. But especially for that gimp bouncing up and down yelling " go get my boys belts back".

You do realise you are calling out the credibility of the Nevada state commission?

All hands wrapped and gloved with authority.

And not surprising at all that it has to be Wilder believers that bring in distorted videos and **** to try and justify him getting beaten.

Ask yourselves one question..

With boxing greats like Andre Ward ringside, why is it always complete ******s that post up these hokey view points that none of the boxing greats noticed???

Because it's all Bull****!!

Find me one professional boxer that agrees with this video. Every boxer knows what it feels like to be hit with a full glove.

Wilder knew it, that's why he went for the costume excuse.

The world will continue to laugh at all of you numpties that post something as ' undeniable truth' yet, can't get a single nod from a true professional.

Nor will you. It's completely BS.

Show me one professional that agrees with these BS videos!!!!
                Look at the video from the first fight. There is clearly something odd about Fury's gloves. There is one sequence where he hit Wilder with a left hook and the impact of the knuckles was at the inside (wrist) portion of the glove. It was glaringly obvious something was wrong. So are you saying that's BS?

Comment

Yes!!

Not one boxing professional noticed anything, including the man getting hit.

Video is secondary evidence, because we all know what people can do in Photoshop these days.

I watched Fury v Wilder 2 live.

I saw the same beat down that Andre Ward, Dereck Chisora, David Haye and Dillian Whyte watched live.

Dillian Whyte doesn't miss a thing.

You can be assured you are STILL purporting stuff that NO professional boxer will back up.

Find one reputable boxer to back up this shower of **** ��

It's not gonna happen.

It's like That costume excuse all over again.

Accept the loss and wait for Wilder to retire after the next bout.

Yes!!!!

Wilder has just stupidly activated the rematch clause.

Can't wait for a hundred new excuses ������

Comment

Originally posted by Tivert View Post
                    Yes!!

Not one boxing professional noticed anything, including the man getting hit.

Video is secondary evidence, because we all know what people can do in Photoshop these days.

I watched Fury v Wilder 2 live.

I saw the same beat down that Andre Ward, Dereck Chisora, David Haye and Dillian Whyte watched live.

Dillian Whyte doesn't miss a thing.

You can be assured you are STILL purporting stuff that NO professional boxer will back up.

Find one reputable boxer to back up this shower of **** ��

It's not gonna happen.

It's like That costume excuse all over again.

Accept the loss and wait for Wilder to retire after the next bout.

Yes!!!!

Wilder has just stupidly activated the rematch clause.

Can't wait for a hundred new excuses ������
                    enough opf thge hyperbole. explain why his glove is flapping around.

Comment

Has anyone tagged Wilder or Fury's Twitter accounts with these videos?

What have they said?

Comment

Working...
                      X