Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Srisaket Sor Rungvisai vs. Amnat Ruenroeng on April 4, ****kok

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
    Thai Superfight! My guess is that Amnat's just too old and too far past his best. 3:3 since beating Casimero near 5 years ago, KOd twice and beat no-one worth a damn, whereas Srisaket was in the P4P discussion only a year ago and gave Estrada a real run for his money twice.
    SSR will run through him IMO. Amnat has really declined.

Comment

A ****kok ****er!! Usually you gotta pay double for that kinda action!
      Last edited by BigZ44; 02-28-2020, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
        A ****kok ****er!! Usually you gotta pay double for that kind action!
        Thus speaks the voice of experience...

Comment

Good fight! Amnat had some excellent wins at Flyweight but SSR at 120lbs is gonna be too much for him I feel. I don't think his chin is gonna hold up to Rungvisai's power. I can't see Amnat making it out of the first half of the fight.

Despite Ruenroeng being past his best it's a good name for SSR's resume - Chocolatito x2, Estrada x2, Cuadras, Yaegashi, Ruenroeng. I'd like to see SSR fight the winner of (Yafai/Chocolatito)v.Estrada but I have a feeling that he'll struggle to make 115.

Who's up for Monster Inoue v Sor Rungvisai? I'm all aboard that train!!!

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          A ****kok ****er!! Usually you gotta pay double for that kinda action!
          quality!

Comment

Finally Srisaket is back. What hurts his career right after beating previous P4P king was not fighting back in US or someone who is more known to the masses.

Felt like he needs to fight back Juan again but this one with Amnat is still good. Lets see how much is left after Casimero knocks him out of his 115 ibf belt.

Comment

A Thai Superfight, hopefully with a happy ending.

Comment

Amnat is a dirt bag, using Muy Thai throws, elbows, and mauling. Too bad they don't have dirtiest fighter of the decade award. Amnat would be a front runner.

Comment

Working...
                X