No announcement yet.

I'd Pick Fury Over Thanos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd Pick Fury Over Thanos

After that masterful performance that Fury put on against one of the greatest fighters of all time in Wilder (who wasn't that great before the Fury fight, but then became the greatest since) I think its safe to say Fury would have an easy time with not only every single heavyweight boxer that has ever existed, but also the avengers, Juggernaut from X-men, and yes I dare to say Thanos himself, or at least that's what you'd think by reading some of Fury's fans responses on this board.

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    After that masterful performance that Fury put on against one of the greatest fighters of all time in Wilder (who wasn't that great before the Fury fight, but then became the greatest since) I think its safe to say Fury would have an easy time with not only every single heavyweight boxer that has ever existed, but also the avengers, Juggernaut from X-men, and yes I dare to say Thanos himself, or at least that's what you'd think by reading some of Fury's fans responses on this board.
    ^ sounds like another butthurt american

Shame, its the british that rule the hw division.

Comment

Cmon Jim, we all know you said that Fury didn't have a chance against Wilder and would get knocked out early.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        Cmon Jim, we all know you said that Fury didn't have a chance against Wilder and would get knocked out early.
        No I didn’t, but it is a matter of time before he is knocked out.

Comment

No I didn’t, but it is a matter of time before he is knocked out.
          Yes you did, you said Wilder would knock him out. Just admit you were wrong, it's no big deal.

When Fury knocks out Joshua will you rate him then?

Comment

Working...
          X