Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder costume maker says outfit weighed around 25lbs not over 40.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    4:35 This is hilarious

That is hysterical...thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
      Wilder needs to weigh it and send us an exact number.
      Plus he has to let a few of us wear it. This is important issue we're dealing with here, no room for mistakes

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
        That is hysterical...thanks

Comment

Fury should just hang a 45 pound plate on his chain as he comes in for the ring walk to the third fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            You always get the nuthuggers that cry about informing people of news. It's widely reported at weighing over 40lbs i'm sure some people would like to know the truth, if you don't move the fuck on.
            Ok Robbie.
            You consider News is showing us some guys comment about what he THINKS was Wilders costume weight.
            Well done Magnum PI you have definitely informed the world of what we all were hanging out to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
              Ok Robbie.
              You consider News is showing us some guys comment about what he THINKS was Wilders costume weight.
              Well done Magnum PI you have definitely informed the world of what we all were hanging out to hear.
              Some guy? The guy that made the thing, i think he'll know more about it than anyone else. I know you don't want Wilder to look even more like a clown than he already does but tough ****.

Comment

Some guy? The guy that made the thing, i think he'll know more about it than anyone else. I know you don't want Wilder to look even more like a clown than he already does but tough ****.
                It doesn't really bother me what Wilder looks like cause all I care about is seeing good fights.
                Fury won the fight absolutely and I think Fury is the No.1 at the Heavyweight division at the moment, but everyone knew that Deontay was limited just because he got beaten this time certainly don't mean guys like AJ,Whyte,Ruiz,Parker are now a certainty.

Comment

And Wilder also told Joe Rogan in this interview that he wears a 45 pound vest for all of his work outs in this video:

https://youtu.be/CLsZztAlpM0

Comment

I used to work in props theatrical business ,there’s no way that weighs 40 pounds .

Comment

Didn't Wilder once say on a Joe Rogan pod cast, he trains in 45 pound vest to activate hes twitch muscles, but hes 40 pound costume on for hes ring walk is to blame... hmmmm

Comment

Working...
                      X