Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Wearing Heavy Outfit 'Something That I'll Never Do Again'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by World Champion
    I believe Haye's toe affected his performance.

I believe Pacquiao's shoulder affected his performance.

I believe Wilder's costume affected his performance.

I believe Fury hurt his ankles in training.

I believe all of this stuff. I just think fighters should keep quiet about all of this. Nobody wants to hear about it. If you're too hurt to fight, pull out of the fight. If you cash the check, keep your mouth shut. Nobody wants to hear excuses.

I agree. I believe Josie Harris' lack of given time for preparation and her being a female vs. male affected her performance against Floyd.

Comment

• Those mofkn chicken legs can't carry 40 lbs? Lol gotta stop wearing those elaborate thongs deontay

Comment

• Originally posted by Offline View Post
        He was beginning to think he was a super hero. Tyson did us all favor. Mr phony pro black is married to an Asian lady, I don’t want to hear it.
        My post was written using the "sarcastica" font... lol

Comment

I believe Haye's toe affected his performance.

I believe Pacquiao's shoulder affected his performance.

I believe Wilder's costume affected his performance.

I believe Fury hurt his ankles in training.

I believe all of this stuff. I just think fighters should keep quiet about all of this. Nobody wants to hear about it. If you're too hurt to fight, pull out of the fight. If you cash the check, keep your mouth shut. Nobody wants to hear excuses.
          So after the guy who made the costume tweeted that It weighed 25lbs at most and the heaviest part was the cape lol You still think its true?

Comment

• Fighting Fury is something he should never do again.

Comment

Yes, I think a 25 pound suit, a mask covering your face, all sorts of lasers and lights blinking around your eyes, the ring walk being really far, etc. I do think it would have an effect. How large? Who knows. You're talking about the two best in the world. Every little thing matters. The world chess champion might lose because he notices a subtle hum from one of the light bulbs. The tiniest of things can sometimes make a difference when it's the best vs. the best. Too much water. Too little water. Pillows too soft, pillows too hard. Anything.
              Have you ever been to a prize fight? Do you know the amount of lights and sounds that an arena has in it? lol What should they do mummy him up and make everyone be quite and dim all the lights so they dont bother him and unwrap him when they carry him into the ring so he doesn't hurt himself? Do you realize how stupid you sound or are you just trolling. If youre trolling i get ill laugh with you but if you serious...you need help lol

Comment

• I ain't know....

Comment

• Does Idec get credit too? Should Idec upload audio or should we question his journalism like Iole?

Comment

• Originally posted by alexjust View Post
                    In Russia there is an idiomatic expression which means that if you are a bad dancer you will blame even your balls. I don't know how to translate it into English and too lazy to google for an English equivalent, but if I were to show an image of this idiom, I'd show Wilder.
                    I love hearing about expressions in other languages even though it can be very hard to translate or explain them. Not sure why but I find it fascinating.

Comment

Working...
                    X