Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Before Fury Won no on he was saying “HWs are the kings of boxing” but....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before Fury Won no on he was saying “HWs are the kings of boxing” but....

As soon as Fury won “Now HWs are the kings of boxing” lol

I can guarantee had it been Wilder who won not one of those posters would say that ****tt they’ll just move on to BJs or smith and call them the best in the world.

Too predictable.

Heavyweights have always been the kings of the sport. They are the best boxers in the world. Throw Canelo in at HW and see what happens. I don't know how this is so hard for you to understand.

Comment

yeap, but Wilder lost....

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Heavyweights have always been the kings of the sport. They are the best boxers in the world. Throw Canelo in at HW and see what happens. I don't know how this is so hard for you to understand.
        Ok I’ll play along.

So can you please explaine to me why Oscar, Floyd, Manny and Canelo have become bigger more popular and richer than any HW of the last 15-20 yrs?

See I know you so badly want Fury to be the face of boxing but he’s not Fury himself as well as promoters and fighters admit Canelo is the face of boxing so how do you explaine that?

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
          Ok I’ll play along.

So can you please explaine to me why Oscar, Floyd, Manny and Canelo have become bigger more popular and richer than any HW of the last 15-20 yrs?
          What's popularity have to do with it?

If there was an open weight tournament with every fighter in the sport a HW would win. You know why? Because they're the best fighters, size matters.

Comment

What's popularity have to do with it?

If there was an open weight tournament with every fighter in the sport a HW would win. You know why? Because they're the best fighters, size matters.
            Ok I’ll dumb it down for you.

I can get Francis Ngonuu or even Cormier or Jones Jone from the ufc and they would literally kill Fury In a fight yet that doesn’t make them the face of combat sports right alotta folks don’t even know Ngonuu.

Not that hard to figure out

Canelo is the face of boxing that’s a fact.

Mcgregor is pretty much the face of the ufc and he’ll get crushed by even the weakeat mma HW but that still won’t change the fact that he’s the face of mma right now.
            Last edited by kidbazooka; 02-25-2020, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
              Ok I’ll dumb it down for you.

I can get Francis Ngonuu or even Cormier or Jones Jone from the ufc and they would literally kill Fury In a fight yet that doesn’t make them the face of combat sports right alotta folks don’t even know Ngonuu.
              They'd kill them in a boxing match? I don't think so.

Being more popular doesn't make you the king. Being the best does.

Comment

Lmfao OP is so insecure cause carnelo has a fight coming up that nobody gives af about

Comment

They'd kill them in a boxing match? I don't think so.

Being more popular doesn't make you the king. Being the best does.
                  If they faced Fury in a real street fight they would kill him easily so yea that would mean they would be the Kings of combat but ppl don’t see it like that it’s not about thats why Weights were invented p4p so etc and p4p Fury is not the best it’s not just me saying that it’s fighters, experts media Canelo is p4p the best boxer in the world get it?

For crying out loud even Fury has gone public in saying canelo is p4p the best not need to lie to yourselves.
                  Last edited by kidbazooka; 02-25-2020, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vodkaholic View Post
                    Lmfao OP is so insecure cause carnelo has a fight coming up that nobody gives af about
                    Actually more ppl give a fucck about his announcement than anything Fury has done don’t be fooled by this board the posters here only like one certain kinda fighter everywhere else in the world Canelo is king.

Get use to it.

Comment

Working...
                    X