Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fury Fought As Dirty As Possible, But Bayless Let Him Get Away With It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ego has been shattered. Shut up already Wilder, you are a one trick pony and lost to a master boxer.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      The Gypsy-Bum fouled Deontay from round three all the way to the seventh ; the gifs I've share has already caused the 'Fury Faithful' to question this rubbish 'victory'.

This is a tainted win, I dont remember the 'Bronze-Bomber' ever having pitiful desperation to trip someone in order to drop them. Tyson is still a pillow-fist Euro-Bum, he could not legitimately stop Wilder with a 40+ pound advantage and illegal strikes to the back of the head all night.

Deontay even concussed, fatigued and injured had more punching-power by the time of the premature stoppage.
      Just stop man you sounds like a sad pathetic person saying tyson cant beat wilder after we all saw what happen...you and a group of others are pathetic saying tyson cheated...this is a fight not a beauty contest..im also sure you been crying non stop these past few days 😂😂😂

Comment

• Originally posted by Deontay Wilder
        He’s only doing what a fighter is supposed to do, fight and win. If you’re getting away with dirty tactics, then why not keep doing it?
        Unfortunately Deontay, NSB didn't agree with this logic when Manny suffered the same fate. But it really is that simple.

If the ref allows it and it's effective, you keep on.

YOUR job, Mr. Wilder, was to do something about it and not rely on the ref.

Comment

• Ah man this isn't even pathetic in a funny way anymore it's just sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
            Lol!! Cmon Bro - this “ref allowed Fury to fight dirty “ excuse comes after the lame pathetic “ my costume was too heavy” and the ridiculous conspiracy theory of Breland/Dirrell/Sugarhill!!! Are u seriously defending this Pathetic Loser?
            I said it before.

If you felt Fury was not fighting dirty and beat Wilder straight up, then Jeff 'The Hornet' Horn didn't fight dirty and beat Manny straight up. Because it was the same type of mauling.

BUT...if you thought Horn was dirty and didn't deserve the W against Manny, then Fury fought dirty and didn't deserve the win against Wilder. Because it was the same type of mauling.

I don't care which way you go, I just want NSB to be consistent.

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
              I said it before.

If you felt Fury was not fighting dirty and beat Wilder straight up, then Jeff 'The Hornet' Horn didn't fight dirty and beat Manny straight up. Because it was the same type of mauling.

BUT...if you thought Horn was dirty and didn't deserve the W against Manny, then Fury fought dirty and didn't deserve the win against Wilder. Because it was the same type of mauling.

I don't care which way you go, I just want NSB to be consistent.
              The big difference here is horn clearly lost that fight. Fury didn’t clearly lose the fight. Unless that’s what you’re trying to say?

Peoples issue with the horn fight wasn’t that he fought dirty. It was that pac was jobbed on the scorecards. I’m sure deep down you know that though.

Comment

• Bayless was on YOUR side though

Comment

• Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                  Let him know he got that “A_s whipped fair and square!

I’m just saying
                  He must be surrounded with people constantly blowing smoke up his hoop

Either that or he’s still got concussion from that tonking

Comment

• not only does Wilder needs to work on strengthening his legs, defence(with Nazeem Richardson) but learn some dirty tactics himself to get back on the winning side.Change your team!

Comment

• Wilder's doing himself no favors, here. I'd rather cheer on AJ over Wilder, and I'm American.

Mr. "no excuses" and proceeds to list out bull**** excuses (LMAO @ his post fight interview, my leg... issues... doe).

Disrespect he's showing Mark Breland, who actually cared about his health, as well. **** Wilder and his team. Mad RESPECT to Mark Breland for doing the right thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X