Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kovalev is done

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
      no uproar, no risking innocent lives, hes not labeled a woman beater either...

Comment

Originally posted by HaymonsWorld View Post
        you clown errol had a legal gun.... Thats why he wasnt charged with anything... Use your tiny little brain
        He wasn't charged with anything because they couldn't prove it was his as it was found "near the car" not in it. Legal gun or not, it's illegal as **** to have a burner on you when you're intoxicated.

Comment

Uh Oh, I guess the people that were going hard on Spence are gonna go just as hard on Kovalev...right? Because he SELFISHLY put peoples LIVES on the line smh. That's an UNFORGIVABLE offense is it not? Also, this means he's CLEARLY an alcoholic! He needs to get help before he ends up hurting somebody! Oops my bad I forgot, he punched a lady on a plane, and chocked a lady in some loft a while back. Too late I guess. This is definitely concerning. I just hope Kovalev gets the help he needs. The world isn't safe with this madmen running around unregulated!

Comment

Kov is finished. Get him some AA and a warm cell.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Alleged DUI. Alleged woman beater. Allegedly groped woman on flight. Still a favorite among posters on NSB.
              All alleged.

Comment

Originally posted by _rexy_ View Post
                he wasn't charged with anything because they couldn't prove it was his as it was found "near the car" not in it. Legal gun or not, it's illegal as **** to have a burner on you when you're intoxicated.
                you clown it was his gun! He is allowed to legally carry! In texas you can carry 24/7.... Dui is a misdemeanor tiny brains.... Now if he committed a felony thats a different story... Dont be delusional

Comment

Fuck's sake, he's done...

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                    go read the reports were they said they found a gun.

At least that is what the police said first. But money and nationalism talk...
                    No I won’t go looking for it as I expected to u to know the facts since you mentioned it. And so we are clear, the state of Texas allows one to carry a firearm in his/her car due to your car being an extension of your home under the Castle Doctrine....meaning you have no duty to retreat from your castle....or the right to defend yourself. Now if he was walking around in the street with a pistol in Texas it would be illegal sans a RTC license. If all depends on the facts you want to bring to the table here. Be careful throwing out statements based on hearsay. Posting on the internet has been proven to fall under libel case law.
                    Consequently, if a firearm is present during the commmission of a separate crime within the same episode then one card be charged for the firearm.
                    And it has nothing to do with nationalism. T he USA doesn’t work like a small jingoistic island like Britain. The USA is a collection of 50 states and various territories spread out across an entire continent and several oceanic bodies. People don’t go around thinking about themselves versus other nations.

Comment

Canelo taking souls.

Comment

Working...
                      X