No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev Arrested For DUI in Los Angeles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Driving drunk can kill other people. Period.

You're either against it or you're not. There's no middle ground here.
    Oh stop it. Why is it that 0.08% blood alcohol level is legal in most places then?

As if you and most people here never drove after having a few beers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
      Arent u a mayweather and tank fan lmao
      Yes. But you claim to hate woman beaters but remain a KOv fan. I've never made such a claim.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        Does it say Kovalev was speeding? Is it even confirmed he was drunk or another allegation?

Spence's car took of into the air like a fighter jet.

Drunk is not as bad as drunk and reckless.

I get what your trying to say but drunk is drunk
        Dont fughin matter how or when
        It is what it is
        You might not think your reckless and that is why you take the chance of driving but your still not in the right state of mind
        Drunk is drunk , really no other way of seeing it
        He could of drove for another block and flipped the car etc etc

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          I agree with the bold. If I like a boxer just for how good he is inside the ring, his personal life doesn't concern me AT ALL, unless I have no life myself.

Green K, Mr. Dunn.
          Look dude lets just keep it real. The people that hate Floyd and Tank do not hate them because they have beaten women. The same dudes that post this is the reason they hate Floyd will post the names of their favorite fighters and inevitably there is a name or 2 of a fighter that has beaten the crap out of a woman as well. So we know the real deal.

If you don't like a fighter, cool. You don't have to. I just don't get why we have to create fake reasons to justify that. This is sports. We as fans understand not liking rivals of your favorites.

Comment

• Originally posted by el*** View Post
            reckless driving is a criminal charge that can come into play in lots of situations. The laws in most states define reckless driving in broad and general terms. So, whether a driver’s actions can be characterized as “reckless driving” really comes down to judgment calls of the citing officer and, ultimately, the jury.
            How reckless driving is defined

the particulars of state laws differ. But most states define reckless driving (also called “reckless operation” and “driving to endanger”) as willfully operating a vehicle in a manner that shows an indifference to the safety of persons or property. In other words, the person was aware he or she was driving in a way that put other people or property at risk.

In addition to having a generally defined reckless driving offense, the laws of some states include specific circumstances that are considered “per se” reckless driving. Some of the more common per se examples involve excessive speeding (for example, driving over 100 miles per hour), illegally passing a school bus, and street racing.
            stop typing long paragraphs filled with non sense lmfao.... Spence is not in any trouble.. Just a fine hahaha.... You phag h0e

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
              I get what your trying to say but drunk is drunk
              Dont fughin matter how or when
              It is what it is
              You might not think your reckless and that is why you take the chance of driving but your still not in the right state of mind
              Drunk is drunk , really no other way of seeing it
              He could of drove for another block and flipped the car etc etc
              Really? Then why is 0.08% tolerated in most places?

Having a few beers and driving is perfectly legal and don’t tell me that most people here, probably yourself included, have never done it.

Comment

Having a few beers and driving is perfectly legal and don’t tell me that most people here, probably yourself included, have never done it.
                He was actually charged with dui which means he was over the limit
                Or he wouldn’t of been charged , right ?

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                  He was actually charged with dui which means he was over the limit
                  Or he wouldn’t of been charged , right ?
                  Didn’t know if he was charged.

The article says he was brought to the station under suspicion of DUI and then released. Doesn’t say if a breathalyzer was administered and what the alcohol level was.

Comment

Didn’t know if he was charged.

The article says he was brought to the station under suspicion of DUI and then released. Doesn’t say if a breathalyzer was administered and what the alcohol level was.

I read on another site that he was charged with dui and then released later on
                    Didn’t mention alcohol level or anything else

Comment

Not surprising to see this from Vlad.

Comment

Working...
                      X