Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: Tyson Fury Knows I Got What it Takes To Beat Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Whyte: Tyson Fury Knows I Got What it Takes To Beat Him!

Heavyweight contender Dillian Whyte is not holding his breath on the scenario of landing a mandatory crack at WBC world champion Tyson Fury. Fury captured the title on Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, with a seven round stoppage of Deontay Wilder.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This dude does himself no favours

Comment

Super JaFAKEn would do well to concentrate on his up and coming opponent

Comment

As usual as expected Needlejuice Shyte emerges from his crackden yet again to tell everyone how deluded cringe & retàrded he truly is. This clown deserves a lifetime ban from the sport & its a rediculous joke that he is still interim champ despite robbing rivas in 3 different ways at once while juiced up on Venom like Bane at a Tijuana bodybuilders convention.

I never wish harm on any fighter but I would toast some Crystal if this cvnt ended up getting the bloody pulp level beating hes been begging for.

Stand by for AJs boastful response to Furys accomplishments as if his scardy ass could ever come close to Furys talent & balls let alone as if its his own accomplishments as he'll claim,it should be released shortly followed by Hearns response while Tony Bellend sits on his lap getting petted:
        Last edited by kushking; 02-24-2020, 03:42 AM.

Comment

Whyte is simply not wanted in the picture.There's much bigger fights out there so Whyte must keep picking up a million here and a million there and see where it's at then.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
            As usual as expected Needlejuice Shyte emerges from his crackden yet again to tell everyone how deluded cringe & retàrded he truly is. This clown deserves a lifetime ban from the sport & its a rediculous joke that he is still interim champ despite robbing rivas in 3 different ways at once while juiced up on Venom like Bane at a mexican horseracing convention.

I never wish harm on any fighter but I would drink some Crystal if this cvnt ended up getting the bloody pulp level beating hes been begging for.

Stand by for AJs boastful response to Furys accomplishments as if his scardy ass could ever come close to Furys talent & balls,it should be released shortly followed by Hearns response while Tony Bellend sits on his lap petting his hair like a cat.
            Aww someone is hurt. I bet you didn’t mind Deontay a gleeful arrogance when aj got beat though did you but I bet there’s some justification for that.

If you’ve read Whytes case and genuinely believe he deserves a lifetime ban then you’re deluded. My guess is you just dislike him due to him calling out and chasing wilder for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
              Aww someone is hurt. I bet you didn’t mind Deontay a gleeful arrogance when aj got beat though did you but I bet there’s some justification for that.

If you’ve read Whytes case and genuinely believe he deserves a lifetime ban then you’re deluded. My guess is you just dislike him due to him calling out and chasing wilder for so long.
              My guess is your from the UK & make up a percentage of the countless braindead pansies that do whatever mental contortionism necessary to justify blind fanboi stupidity that's necessary to exhonerate Shyte of clear blatant roiding (you must surely wear a helmet for your own protection if you think hes innocent) suddenly Fury will become a superstar to bandwagon hitching brits that disowned him til he beat Wilder

In case it wasn't evident,I am just busting your balls for defending such a proven guilty fraud as Shyte
              Last edited by kushking; 02-24-2020, 04:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                Whyte is simply not wanted in the picture.There's much bigger fights out there so Whyte must keep picking up a million here and a million there and see where it's at then.
                Agreed. No one wants to see Whyte fight for a title right now

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                  My guess is your from the UK & make up a percentage of the countless braindead pansies that do whatever mental contortionism necessary to justify blind fanboi stupidity to exhonerate Shyte of clear blatant roiding (you must surely wear a helmet for your own protection if you think hes innocent) suddenly Fury will become a superstar to bandwagon hitching brits that disowned him til he beat Wilder
                  The hatred for Whyte is irrational and disproportionate.
                  Fury's popped dirty, Ortiz twice. Both have had not one, but two shots at Wilder and I didn't hear any complaints about it.

When Fury beat Wlad, I was expecting fans and media to hail the dawning of a new era. What happened was a lukewarm response, almost a dismissal, on BOTH sides of the Atlantic. If there are Brits jumping on the bandwagon now, the same has to be said for Americans who dismissed him as a herky jerky featherfist.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra Curry View Post
                    The hatred for Whyte is irrational and disproportionate.
                    Fury's popped dirty, Ortiz twice. Both have had not one, but two shots at Wilder and I didn't hear any complaints about it.

When Fury beat Wlad, I was expecting fans and media to hail the dawning of a new era. What happened was a lukewarm response, almost a dismissal, on BOTH sides of the Atlantic. If there are Brits jumping on the bandwagon now, the same has to be said for Americans who dismissed him as a herky jerky featherfist.

Shyte has been caught twice for the exact same offense(he has no excuse as he was already banned 2 yrs & went to classes about it) yet when he was guilty of actual roiding he was absolved through sheer corruption a blind man can see.

The facts prove he was roiding with the most potent & dangerous Roid known to man,he is the interim champ by sheer robbery in multiple forms not least Shytes-glove-gate.

Shyte is the lowest piece of filth on the planet,at least when fury got popped he had a plausible possibly that he could've accidentally eaten the drug he was caught with in his system because there was at least a scientific rationale behind his excuse.(albeit a strange questionable one,1 with precedent) ,Shyte has no plausible excuse or scientific precedent of any kind that absolves what is clear blatant roiding, roiding which he forshadowed when ridiculing AJ as a supposed ped Cheat ffs.

Shyte is the lowest,most pathetically detestable human filth worse than BJS who at least had to make weight & didn't take actual roids(the most potent in existence, with zero chance of accidental ingestion let alone in the few hr timeframe its even detectable which happened to coincide with a rare test)
                    Last edited by kushking; 02-24-2020, 04:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X