Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren: Wilder's Manager Called, Says Fury Trilogy is Likely

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Benstino View Post
    It's insane to compare AJ to Wilder. Everyone seems to be talking about his loss to Ruiz, and it ain't like Fury or Wilder has fought Ruiz. AJ has fought top names in this game and outside Fury, Wilder has fought nobodies. The one good name he's fought has given him a good beating.

Again, never assume that AJ VS FURY would be like this. It takes a combo of skill and strength to fight Fury. Wilder has strength and zero boxing skills. AJ is the combo of skill and strength. AJ VS FURY IS A 50-50.
    I don't see AJ beating Fury but I don't see him taking a shellacking either. I actually see Wilder verses Joshua as about 50/50. Joshua is certainly the more skilled boxer nut he's no Fury and he's a bit chinny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
      Actually wait will he be in the position to commit to a rematch surging 30 days, I thought his leg was falling off? He might need surgery
      are you suggesting Wilder might not have a "Leg to stand on?"

Comment

• Bumsquad is getting cashed out.

Comment

• That's the most stupid thing to do, rematch after the pummeling. Fury will have him beat again and that will be the end.

Comment

• If the trilogy must happen that may be in the UK, or better, take it to Saudi Arabia. That means more money and a beat way to cash Wilder out

Comment

• Key board warriors

Key board warriors probably never worn pair boxing gloves in their life. Wilder have every right for a third match. Live with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by that g View Post
                Oh I’m sure he wants it... my point is it’s not happening next.
                I think it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip&Counter View Post
                  I think it is.
                  we'll see. i think that would be a mistake, and would reveal sheer incompetence and hubris.

Comment

• Originally posted by that g View Post
                    we'll see. i think that would be a mistake, and would reveal sheer incompetence and hubris.
                    I agree 100% But I think he’ll do it.

Comment

Working...
                    X