Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte To Hearn: How About Doing What's Right, Getting My Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
    One of the most entitled journeyman in the history of boxing.
    Yet he's beaten more top tens than the five year reigning champion. How does that happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra Curry View Post
      Yet he's beaten more top tens than the five year reigning champion. How does that happen?
      He gets opportunities based on being a low risk opponent.

Comment

Being considered a low risk opponent like most journeymen are..
        Low risk for good money yet Wilder wouldn't fight him?

Comment

Low risk for good money yet Wilder wouldn't fight him?
          Maybe he should have fought Ortiz like Wilder did twice instead of crying like a *****. Now he crying to Hearn about a rematch with a guy that knocked him the **** out.

Comment

Maybe he should have fought Ortiz like Wilder did twice instead of crying like a *****. Now he crying to Hearn about a rematch with a guy that knocked him the **** out.
            He offered Ortiz a headline PPV fight in London. Ortiz fought John Doe on Wilder's undercard instead.
            Ortiz got a rematch "with a guy who knocked him the **** out". Did you have a problem with that?

Comment

He offered Ortiz a headline PPV fight in London. Ortiz fought John Doe on Wilder's undercard instead.
              Ortiz got a rematch "with a guy who knocked him the **** out". Did you have a problem with that?
              When the WBC ordered him to fight Ortiz he turned it down while Ortiz accepted. I don't care about anything else you have to say about the matter.

Comment

When the WBC ordered him to fight Ortiz he turned it down while Ortiz accepted. I don't care about anything else you have to say about the matter.
                Of course not lol. Of all the low risk opponents Wilder's fought, what makes Whyte so special to where he has to jump through hoops? I mean ****, he's just a highlight reel waiting to happen isn't he? Why would the number one contender fight to be named the SECOND mandatory?

Comment

Okay, so where was the counter offer? Where was the negotiation?Why didn't they say, "we're doing Breazeale on Showtime but we'll take the Joshua fights"?
                  Remember he'd already rejected a one fight deal citing the lack of a rematch clause.
                  Worse case scenario, the fight gets delayed while Joshua does the rematch but contract is a contract; Joshua would have had to fight Wilder next.

There was none of that, just thank you, **** you, goodbye. They even fired Lou di Bella for setting up the meeting but I'm supposed to believe they wanted the fight?

Didn't you find it strange that the goalposts constantly moved with Wilder and Finkel/Haymon?
                  One fight deal; "where's our rematch clause?"
                  Three fight deal including a rematch;
                  "slave contract!"
                  No specific date and venue (when the whole world knew it was going to be Wembley); "there's no date and venue!"
                  Date and venue added; "how dare they dictate to us!"

All a bit schizophrenic isn't it?
                  They also fired eddie from negotiations.

I cant comment or confirm all the detals of the negotiation process, as I wasnt personally involved in negotiations. Where you?

Amazing how Fury and Wilder made a fight with no fuss. But Eddie couldnt do it with either. or didnt want to.

Comment

Of course not lol. Of all the low risk opponents Wilder's fought, what makes Whyte so special to where he has to jump through hoops? I mean ****, he's just a highlight reel waiting to happen isn't he? Why would the number one contender fight to be named the SECOND mandatory?
                    Because the ranking organization told him to. Notice even after getting snubbed and asked to jump through hoops by the WBC he still wants to be ranked by them and fight for their title, still paying them sanctioning fees. Why is that? If you cant see through Whyte's bull**** ducking that Ortiz fight then that's on you man. Funny how he didn't have a problem fighting Rivas for the WBC.
                    Last edited by Mister Wolf; 02-26-2020, 03:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                      They also fired eddie from negotiations.

I cant comment or confirm all the detals of the negotiation process, as I wasnt personally involved in negotiations. Where you?

Amazing how Fury and Wilder made a fight with no fuss. But Eddie couldnt do it with either. or didnt want to.
                      I wasn't there but di Bella was. He's been pretty vocal about it.
                      As I've said previously, Wilder and Fury had a common goal, which was to gain leverage on Joshua.

Comment

Working...
                      X