Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte To Hearn: How About Doing What's Right, Getting My Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    LMFAO!!! He does look like BeetleJuice
    Last edited by HaymonsWorld; 02-24-2020, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
      Quote:

Like I said, he beats most top guys... not ALL of them. I have confidence he'll make a good showing for himself. And it's fine if you disagree. I don't care.
      What top guy has he beaten except Parker via Head Butt while on dianabol.

Dont tell me 9 losses chisora is a top guy. or Lucas Browne... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra Curry View Post
        I thought Whyte should have taken the Joshua fight but anyone who supported Wilder "betting on himself" can't criticise Whyte for doing the same thing.
        His idea was to bring the WBC belt to the Joshua fight for a bigger slice of the pie and given Wilder's weaknesses regarding pressure and left hooks you can't say it was a bad one.
        He was in those Klitschko camps and saw what went down.
        That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. How did this plan work out for him?

He didn't fight AJ because he's scared. No one turns down a shot at 3 world titles. He ran as soon as contract arrived, after shouting like a baboon about wanting it

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Nobody gives a crap about Shyte.
          Would you say the same thing about Wilder?
          After being outbullied by the pure boxer with "pillow fists" and made to look like a deer in headlights with no ability to make adjustments, he's no more relevant than Whyte right now. He has more power but less skill and durability.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
            Would you say the same thing about Wilder?
            After being outbullied by the pure boxer with "pillow fists" and made to look like a deer in headlights with no ability to make adjustments, he's no more relevant than Whyte right now. He has more power but less skill and durability.
            No, I wouldn't say the same thing about Wilder.

Theres no shame in having been a world champion who made 10 title defenses and who has only been beaten by Tyson Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
              That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. How did this plan work out for him?

He didn't fight AJ because he's scared. No one turns down a shot at 3 world titles. He ran as soon as contract arrived, after shouting like a baboon about wanting it
              Much like Wilder then.

As I said I THOUGHT HE SHOULD HAVE TAKEN THE JOSHUA FIGHT but those who backed Wilder "betting on himself" have no room to talk.

Comment

Much like Wilder then.

As I said I THOUGHT HE SHOULD HAVE TAKEN THE JOSHUA FIGHT but those who backed Wilder "betting on himself" have no room to talk.
                Joshua would have been easier than that version of fury.

Any deal involving signing a multi fight deal, and giving control to Dazn and Eddie hearn is not a good deal.

Wilder's done well financially. Doubt he regrets that decision

Comment

Joshua would have been easier than that version of fury.

Any deal involving signing a multi fight deal, and giving control to Dazn and Eddie hearn is not a good deal.

Wilder's done well financially. Doubt he regrets that decision
                  What about the 3 belts?

Comment

What about the 3 belts?
                    AJs Belts are worthless. AJ won them off a Mexican blob that didn't even train.

Fury is #1 , his belts have real value

Comment

AJs Belts are worthless. AJ won them off a Mexican blob that didn't even train.

Fury is #1 , his belts have real value
                      So if the belts are worthless (and 85 million dollars says otherwise) isn't Whyte right to hold out for more money?
                      What belt did Fury have? The "harder" fight for less money and no belt makes sense to you?

You can rank the heavyweights in whatever order you like but until they actually fight, we won't know who the best is.

Comment

Working...
                      X