No announcement yet.

Wilder has the heart of a warrior....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder has the heart of a warrior....

I've often been a big critic of Wilder and his boxing ability on this site...... saying that, I seen a man with no quit in him last night. Fury was focused, dominant and applied pressure from the first bell...

Wilder was still swinging after taking a beating, still wanted to fight on...... he displayed an incredible chin.

Wilder is a tough, tough fighter and would need to be KO'd before he stops fighting.

He can come back and still KO most of the division.

You sure? Everyone on here who's never even had tape on their fists is calling him a coward and a bum.

Couldn't agree more though. Was a fan of both fighters before the match, and I'm a fan of both fighters after the match.

Comment

He has the heart of a warrior no question.

Needs to upgrade his skill set if he ever hopes to be competitive with Fury, though.

The way he was pulling straight back from punches was amateurish. He can't fight going backwards.

Comment

Wilder is still a great fighter, however, he is definitely not the hardest puncher of all time, not even close.

PS: Fury schooled him

Comment

I said this aswell to my friends when they were criticising his performance, you can question his ability, resume and many other things but you can't question his heart. I saw a completely helpless man in there but I also saw a man who wasn't giving up despite how bad it was going for him.

Comment

You could see the fear in the cowards eye’s when he realised he was up against a fully fit Fury this time who was taking the fight to him. This is a coward who turned down $120 million for undisputed. He cherry picked Fury first time thinking he was done and it’s backfired twice. He said he wanted a body on his record. Bum Squad deserves no respect from anyone he’s a protected fraud who got exposed and it’s really a shame we didn’t see him laid out cold. He’s just lucky his corner saved him from being a body on Fury’s record
            Last edited by Arj Guy; 02-23-2020, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
              I've often been a big critic of Wilder and his boxing ability on this site...... saying that, I seen a man with no quit in him last night. Fury was focused, dominant and applied pressure from the first bell...

Wilder was still swinging after taking a beating, still wanted to fight on...... he displayed an incredible chin.

Wilder is a tough, tough fighter and would need to be KO'd before he stops fighting.

He can come back and still KO most of the division.
              He is a extremely game fighter, he was being dominated from the start but? Still kept on trying. If Wilder is to surmount a comeback, he needs to stop worshiping his own power 'He has to train as if he is not a puncher' take a leaf out of Joshua's approach, self critique himself and REALLY try to improve every boxing area 'Joshua is not really as naturally gifted as Tyson Fury but? Joshua's work ethic, attention to detail makes him like Batman etc'

Joshua right now, will be studying and working on a game plan to beat Tyson Fury 'He will be obsessing over it'
              Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 02-23-2020, 02:57 PM.

Comment

He looked really angry when the towel was thrown in. That says it all.

Comment

Agreed, near 20 stone giant wanting to kill him and despite being empty and void of answers, he was still swinging...

Comment

Originally posted by Arj Guy View Post
                    This is a coward who turned down $120 million for undisputed.
                    You're not being honest. The only thing Wilder turned down was fighting Breazeale on DAZN. It's not his fault Joshua lost.

If Wilder was a coward, why did he agree to fight Fury, who was considered the bigger challenge than Joshua? You're not making any sense.

Comment

Working...
                    X