Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you cringe when Tyson Fury licked Wilder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you cringe when Tyson Fury licked Wilder?

Fury marred what was otherwise a perfect night with that display.

He painted a Mona Lisa but then chose to sign it in crayon with that disgusting move.
    Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 02-23-2020, 11:40 AM.

No, I nearly died laughing.

Comment

He didn't lick Wilder, he just flicked his tongue it didn't actually touch Wilder. Camera angle just made it look like he did.

Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 02-23-2020, 11:42 AM.

Comment

I thought it was funny as hell. The only thing that made me cringe was Wilder's bull**** intro.

Comment

I fking loved it. My man is a savage, he said he wanted to taste blood, and Fury is a man of his word.

Comment

Who cares? You sound like my grandma.

Comment

That's because you are a weak individual ,weak at mind and physicality when ones hurt you wouldn't be able to advance on a injured prey. Id go beyond that myself id throw you in a hot slow cooker if I could get away with it and marinate some parts , the thighs are the best part chump boy...…...shoulder TROLL .

Comment

Fury is on that Manga Anime villain shet. To see it in slow motion with Fury holding a dead face is like when Jubei’s enemy’s were killed or wounded the animators would have them smiling at their own deaths

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  That's because you are a weak individual ,weak at mind and physicality when ones hurt you wouldn't be able to advance on a injured prey. Id go beyond that myself id throw you in a hot slow cooker if I could get away with it , the thighs are the best part chump boy...…...shoulder TROLL .
                  I'll be honest, it doesn't surprise me in the least that you would get off on licking another man's bodily fluids.

Comment

eh, wilder would've danced over Fury if he knocked him out unconscious. I've seen a few Wilder fights to not feel too bad about it. It was dumb, but no dumber than Wilder's acts. Btw he only flicked his tongue, he certainly didn't lick him. I personally dislike it, but where was this thread when Terrence Crawford does it one too many times during a multitude of fights?

Comment

Working...
                    X