No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Drops Deontay Wilder Twice, Stops Him in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Angeljuice View Post
    A four belt champ beats a 1 belt champ, it doesn't take a magazine to decide that, it's just a fact.

Its also a fact that AJ has the best boxing resume has fought more highly ranked fighters and has been collecting belts rather than avoiding risks as Wilder did.

Until they fight, AJ is the bigger champion, there really is no debate. 4>1.
    AJ has the best resume? ok bro Martin, Breazeale, Whyte, Molina and Takam are all legends of the sport I guess. His only good wins are against middle-aged fighters like Povetkin and Klitschko he had help with the referee against Parker in a lackluster fight those 3 are the only champions he had faced since becoming champion until he got slaughtered by Andy and 2 of them were 40 year olds. He is 1-1 with Ruiz so he still has a score to settle there. Everyone knows except Joshua and Eddie Hearn fans that Wilder-Fury was going to determine the top heavyweight because Joshua had already lost they hadn't.

Since Wilder won the belt everyone always talked trash about his opponents but then when AJ or some other up and comer beats them its a good win for them oh Luis Ortiz is old but Klitschko and Povetkin weren't at least when Wilder fought Ortiz he was undefeated Wlad and Povetkin had both already lost by the time they fought Joshua.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
      AJ has the best resume? ok bro Martin, Breazeale, Whyte, Molina and Takam are all legends of the sport I guess. His only good wins are against middle-aged fighters like Povetkin and Klitschko he had help with the referee against Parker in a lackluster fight those 3 are the only champions he had faced since becoming champion until he got slaughtered by Andy and 2 of them were 40 year olds. He is 1-1 with Ruiz so he still has a score to settle there. Everyone knows except Joshua and Eddie Hearn fans that Wilder-Fury was going to determine the top heavyweight because Joshua had already lost they hadn't.

Since Wilder won the belt everyone always talked trash about his opponents but then when AJ or some other up and comer beats them its a good win for them oh Luis Ortiz is old but Klitschko and Povetkin weren't at least when Wilder fought Ortiz he was undefeated Wlad and Povetkin had both already lost by the time they fought Joshua.
      - -Why U keep pickin' U behind in public?

Eddie offered U girly boys Joshua after Miller got popped.

Fat Andy the only one to step up to greatness while U keep pickin' U void.

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
        - -Why U keep pickin' U behind in public?

Eddie offered U girly boys Joshua after Miller got popped.

Fat Andy the only one to step up to greatness while U keep pickin' U void.
        Dude I think I could have a better argument with a bag of bricks stfu already you make no sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Playboy_Jesse View Post
          Just to throw this out there;

I attended the fight and Fury paid for my expenses. Ticket was $400, hotel was $520, flight was $350. I placed at bet at MGM for $200 on Fury to win by KO (5/1 odds at that time) and I won back $1300. Thanks Fury for KOing bum squad like you said you would
          Well done!

Comment

Dude I think I could have a better argument with a bag of bricks stfu already you make no sense.
            - -Dudess, U gots plenty scents pickin' U heinie...phew!!!

Comment

It isn't up for debate, AJ has fought higher ranked opponents. It is in the record books.
              If you look at the number of top 5 and top 10 ranked opponents, Joshua has fought more highly ranked fighters.

That isn't up for debate at all, it's a fact.

Wilder was a fraud who faced nobody at all of any note other than Ortiz who caused him serious problems and Fury who beat him twice.

Wilder= two worthy opponents, 4 fights, 2 losses.
              And you think this ridiculous fraud who avoided AJ because he knew he'd get beaten was one of the two best heavyweights in the world?

Wilder is a hype job that Americans saw as their best bet to stop the British domination of the division. I'm sorry if you fell for the hype, but the man has no abilities, just a big punch.

The paper champ has folded.
              Last edited by Angeljuice; 02-26-2020, 08:08 AM.

Comment

The big punch in the first hurt Wilder more than Fury. Wilder got him with h a knockout blow and Fury rode it and came back harder.

The first fight was against a man who was a complete mess coming off a 2 and a half year drug spree and having to lose 140lbs.

Fury still won the first fight and this time he was physically ready for the challenge.

Wilder struggled with Ortiz and was soundly beaten by Fury (twice). Those are the only two world class boxers he has ever faced.

The paper champ folded.
                But what world class boxers has Fury faced?? He beat Wlad but Wlad was old and Fury retired to avoid the rematch. Apart from that you got either Wilder (unproven) or Chisora (good fighter but not elite)

Let's see how long Fury defends his belt. Guarantee he will retire if he beats AJ and will avoid the rematch

Comment

• Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
                  But what world class boxers has Fury faced?? He beat Wlad but Wlad was old and Fury retired to avoid the rematch. Apart from that you got either Wilder (unproven) or Chisora (good fighter but not elite)

Let's see how long Fury defends his belt. Guarantee he will retire if he beats AJ and will avoid the rematch
                  Why didn't Wilder fight Wlad? I know Klitschko sparked him out in in sparring but that was a long time ago.
                  Wilder should have fought Klitschko, Whyte and Parker at the very least if he wanted to make his mark in the division.
                  He could have fought Klitschko and Parker (whilst he was an unbeaten champion) before AJ did.

He avoided everybody good to try and manufacture a record number of defences. They tried to fool people into thinking he was a genuine champion, not a fake.

Comment

• https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...7#post20370527

Comment

Why didn't Wilder fight Wlad? I know Klitschko sparked him out in in sparring but that was a long time ago.
                      Wilder should have fought Klitschko, Whyte and Parker at the very least if he wanted to make his mark in the division.
                      He could have fought Klitschko and Parker (whilst he was an unbeaten champion) before AJ did.

He avoided everybody good to try and manufacture a record number of defences. They tried to fool people into thinking he was a genuine champion, not a fake.
                      I agree with your points but Wilder isn't a fake. It just isn't proven how good he is yet. People tend to over-react to a loss as much as they over-react to a good win.

For all we know he could come back and knock Fury out. Fury said he was hurt in the 1st round this fight even. Nothing is certain in boxing and Wilder is fast and hits very hard,

Comment

Working...
                      X