Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Drops Deontay Wilder Twice, Stops Him in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shades of Jeff Lacy with Wilder. There's only so long you can get away with banging pretty limited oppo out of there when you face someone half decent. Difficult to see him come back now his aura has gone.

As for Fury, hell of a story and good luck to him. Who knows how a fight with AJ goes, completely different contest as he's at least a grasp of boxing fundamentals. Boxers are always a bit overrated after a comprehensive win, and I suspect his next fight will be a bit tougher for all sorts of reasons.

Comment

• I wasn't surprised they way the fight ended. The way he fought Ortiz in their rematch, he looked totally confused and lucked out with his right hand again. Without having the ability to adopt, you can't be undefeated for long.

Comment

• Re

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
        - -U very Slo.

Deyonce ducked into the punch. Bayliss was installed to protect U boy, and he did deduct a Fury pt , but the beatdown continued.

What grade U in this year?
        I'm in the grade where you master permutations, f----t.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          Hello! Busted EAR-DRUM! How was Wilder suppose to hear referee Kenny Bayless? Deontay could not see whilst Tyson had him in a headlock. You guys are so bias.
          Mayweather has LarryXXX

Pac has Spoon123

Wilder has 1hourRun

Speak no sense
          See no sense
          Hear no sense

Comment

The HW division just took a massive L. Gypsy-Bum, I hope you retire and go back to the UK, this is absolutely devastating for boxing.
            You Fking loser! Cant even congratulate the man, and STILL call him a bum.

I always knew you were a r a c i s t P U S S Y. Thank you for making me right, yet again! Hahaha!

Now go and fk off a s s h o l e!! : )

Comment

Hey Peter Fury! You need to send Hughie to 'Kronk' Gym. Based on Tyson's thievery this past Saturday, I'm sure that their boxing program is similar to your 'winning by any means' criteria but unlike your new women's amateur school they are true professionals.

By the way Savannah Marshall is a bum.
              Come on Elie don't take it so hard.
              You will recover over time, the first 10 years is the toughest, after that you should be fine.

Tyson gave Charlie Z $50g's to find you so be aware.

Comment

When your ear is filled with blood, you cant hear. I'm sure you had water in your ear before this should not be too difficult to comprehend. Are you now going to tell me that you did not see plasma pouring out of Wilder's ear? Deontay must of been dizzy from the lack of blood flowing to his brain and the swelling from the rabbit-punch.

I clearly see that Tyson is hitting whilst holding, Deontay had to defend himself, Kenny Bayless was not doing his job. Deontay was being fouled all night by Tyson.
                Or in your case Elie you have trouble hearing when your ears are filled up with gizz

Comment

• Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
                  I'm in the grade where you master permutations, f----t.
                  - -U Sho'nuff rulez U bawlin' and squallin' grade.

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                    - -We get U back in U BigBoy trainers after U towel liner failed in U shorts.

AJ was concussed, but U boy bleeding out of every hole he had. AJ back on top and U boy still needs tending...Duh!
                    Wow wtf did I just read you are truly missing some chromosomes buddy go suck off AJ some more dude his last performance was **** he's definitely not on top only people who think that are his delusional fan boys. He ran away for 12 rounds from an out of shape smaller guy who beat him up in their first fight worse than Fury did to Wilder. AJ back on top? lmao dude he won back his belts in boring fashion and ripped off the people in Saudi Arabia of a good show no wonder they don't do much boxing out there because they don't want to see ****shows like that.

Comment

• OMG lol

I never though I would see it because it was such a clean obliteration.

"tha shoulder!!, back of head" he got his ASS beat, that's it guys

Comment

Working...
                      X