• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
    walking along, singing a song, walking in a fury wonderland

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post
      Wilder will have plenty of fans at the fight. Us black folk aren’t the type to sit in line all day for the damn weigh in. Not our style.
      Does wilder not have white fans? Is it white for white and black for black?

Comment

Yes some of them are completely nuts when it comes to supporting their favorite English fighters. I am a big boxing fan and have some favorite fighters. But no way in hell would I spend the money to cross the ocean and get a hotel and rent a car just to be ringside at their fight. I would wish my favorite well and watch his fight for free from the comfort of home. Wilder got booed all to hell at the weigh in. But as much as they would like to, Fury's UK fans can't jump in the ring to help him win. I wish the English fans would not sing their awful songs all through the fight but I know they will.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
          Fury would have the crowd even if it was all American fans. Most whites, Asians and Latinos will always root for the non black guy vs the black guy regardless of where the people are from.
          The racist has spoken lol.

Comment

Best in the world!? . Maybe Wilder just isn't that likeable. I'm American and not a fan of either, but I will be rooting for Fury. I can't stand Wilder. But I also can't stand the lunatic Brit bunboys. It takes a real moronic type to still be singing as your countrymen is getting knocked out, like Mayweather vs Hatton. Da best fans doe
            Last edited by Fists_of_Fury; 02-22-2020, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post
              Wilder will have plenty of fans at the fight. Us black folk aren’t the type to sit in line all day for the damn weigh in. Not our style.
              If it was a welfare line though...

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                the brits do travel and love boxing..never denied that...ive seen it up close when i was at pac/hatton...they were good people...fun and fun to talk to
                You were at that massacre? I remember watching it live, wanting to see Hatton get starched, but my heart almost stopped beating when he got ko'd. I literally thought Pacman killed him!

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                  Even half way across the world, out of his home country the crowd is with Fury, you could tell from the jam packed weigh in.

British fight fans are still the best in the world and Wilder still doesnt have much of a fan base.

no

British sports fans... are the best in the world, period

they are the same with everything, not just boxing

when the lions toured here a few years back the british support was amazing... it seemed like the size of my country doubled overnight

same with the barmy army, for test matches

they love it

for the most part... they will have a great time, they will be respectful/supportive of BOTH fighters... and they will compliment/congratulate Wilder if he beats Fury... some of them are cvnts, but most will be brilliant

Comment

Originally posted by Zelda View Post
                    The Brits love their boxing and have fewer alternate options to spend on...the other being football (nobody watches Cricket any longer).

nope !

when the english team toured here the barmy-army came en mass

fkn THOUSANDS of them... it was unbelievable

our smaller cities/grounds struggled to cope with the volume

even worse than when the British Lions toured here

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                      Best in the world!? . Maybe Wilder just isn't that likeable. I'm American and fan of either, but I will be rooting for Fury. I can't stand Wilder. But I also can't stand the lunatic Brit bunboys. It takes a real moronic type to still be singing as your countrymen is getting knocked out, like Mayweather vs Hatton. Da best fans doe
                      After Manny took Hatton out...

Same thing after Senchenko took him out. Actually louder if I recall.

You'd never get chants like this from Crawford's fans whether he wins OR loses.

Comment

Working...
                      X