Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Deontay Wilder, Tyson Fury - Ready For War in Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury's full of ****. Either hes truly 273 lbs and kept his shirt on to avoid criticism...or...he's wearing some added weight padding under that shirt and wanted to fool spectators.

It may be a reach but Fury's been playing mind games lately. He answered a reporter on Wednesday and admitted to have hurting both of his ankles in this camp...he's said it so casually.

I don't know if Fury's playing games or not but it would be funny if all of this was a joke. What a sad story we'd have to hear about Tyson simply being a fat fucker and not giving his best in training.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by GreatRubdini View Post
        Fury didnt have good physic but wearing a t shirt on the weigh in? Perhaps hiding the massive muscles he gained? Ruiz wore a shirt in the weigh in against Joshua in the rematch and so did John Ruiz against David Haye, both flabby on fight night
        Fury was smart to keep his shirt on. Im sure people would of lost interest if they saw some fat dude fighting wilder

Comment

Fury’s such a lard-ass, I kinda wish they let him fight with the shirt too. It’s not a pretty sight.

Comment

All these statements reek naiveté. With Fury you can never tell

Comment

That black smock Fury wears, though

Comment

WOW! This is a great fight! Been waiting a while for the rematch, I'm a fan of both Wilder and Fury. Go Wilder! Go Fury! May the best man win, I can't wait!

Comment

Working...
                X