Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mohamed Mimoune: I Was Robbed Because I'm French!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have so many jokes but I won't say

Comment

yeah, when I saw the name Mohamed Mimoune I thought "That's clearly a frenchman"

Comment

you ain't french bud, sorry to tell ya.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          yeah, when I saw the name Mohamed Mimoune I thought "That's clearly a frenchman"
          Most athletes who represent France have a name similar to that.

That's because "original Frenchmen" suck at sports.

For example: Griezmann, Giroud suck

Comment

It should be noted:

All, if not most, successful French athletes are African or Arab decent (Or both).

White frenchmen suck at sports, that's why all their sports teams are like 80% non-white French.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
              It should be noted:

All, if not most, successful French athletes are African or Arab decent (Or both).

White frenchmen suck at sports, that's why all their sports teams are like 80% non-white French.
              Are you saying that the vast majority of white French men are Soyboys and Cucks?

Comment

Originally posted by thereeldeel View Post
                Are you saying that the vast majority of white French men are Soyboys and Cucks?
                lol well they're not good at sports, that's for sure.

Comment

Ha!! he’s not french at all. he is just a French citizen. Being born or becoming a citizen of a country doesn’t make u an ethnic French.

Comment

Shut all the f** up lmao. So now color define the nationality ? Mimoune is born in Toulouse and proud to be French and to represent France. We all have origin. In france we have a lot of arab and african decent. Like you in usa with latinos and african-american. So all the black and latinos in usa are not true american because they are not white ?? Your hypocrisy make me laugh. Like when you all arguing that Ryan Garcia or Andy Ruiz are either American or Mexican to pull the fame in your country lmao
                    Last edited by blackbakers; 02-22-2020, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X