Collapse
No announcement yet.

De La Hoya is a bully and a fake tough guy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A fake tough guy bad choice of words, ODH proved he is a monster tough guy nothing fake about a retired great fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      yeah oscar is bat**** nuts at this point. but he'd still beat the f#ck out of me

that left hook used to be scary!
      Is he still wearing fishnets. I loved it when Hopkins stopped him and Trinidad.

Btw.... where is New England? Is it an abstraction, a guy feeling, like Zion?

I love Boston guy, and I love New Jersey. I love the place where joe Montana is from.

Comment

He’s a fake tough guy because he makes threats that are nonsense and everyone ignores him.

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
        A fake tough guy bad choice of words, ODH proved he is a monster tough guy nothing fake about a retired great fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Boy Jones Jr. View Post
          Just ask GGG? The one who held out until he got it his way? Your post makes Canelo look dumb.
          oscar is the one that paid ggg that extra 5% remember?
          canelo gave him the middle finger when he asked for a third fight... a third fight that oscar was negotiating without canelos consent... how did that go ?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            yeah oscar is bat**** nuts at this point. but he'd still beat the f#ck out of me

that left hook used to be scary!
            Back when Golden Boy was on life support, it absolutely blew my mind that Oscar didn't do a comeback fight. He was talking about one, but name dropped GGG like a nutcase.

I firmly believe that three-four years ago, Oscar could have squeezed out a UD'd against the utterly shot Margarito that was fighting Carson Jones. I know Margarito worked him over in sparring back when Oscar was at the end of his game and Margarito was in his prime, but it would have been a different story with both of them being shot.

Oscar never lost to a face-first brawler in his career. Dude was DANGEROUS back in the day.

Comment

It takes toughness to be anally penetrated by a transsexual.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                oscar is the one that paid ggg that extra 5% remember?
                canelo gave him the middle finger when he asked for a third fight... a third fight that oscar was negotiating without canelos consent... how did that go ?
                Doesnt matter who paid it. Golovkin held out for his value and didnt bow to Canelo. In the end, he got what you said he wouldnt.

Comment

Working...
                X