Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Charles Martin, Gerald Washington - Face-Off at Grand Arrival

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chaosisme View Post
    I think it's because this card is a PPV. People expect other meaningful and high-level fights. Not just something that's entertaining for the sake of being entertaining. Every fight on a PPV should be a championship fight that's relevant to the grand scheme of things.

If you settle for garbage, that's what you shall be served time and time again.
    Except for those EPIC Mayweather undercards, usually PPV fights with huge purses being dished out to the main event fighters, have shettie undercard. I was expecting this to be honest, so I wasn't very disappointed

Comment

Originally posted by chaosisme View Post
      I think it's because this card is a PPV. People expect other meaningful and high-level fights. Not just something that's entertaining for the sake of being entertaining. Every fight on a PPV should be a championship fight that's relevant to the grand scheme of things.

If you settle for garbage, that's what you shall be served time and time again.
      There wasn’t even a heavyweight fight last Wilder undercard and this one people,are asking for ,after this card it becomes hard for either one to push PPVs ,Wilder is not a PPV draw without Fury and Fury will just fight on ESPN when he wins . If they are serious about making the most profit they fight AJ neither seem that interested and neither can claim they are the best without doing so .

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweatherducks View Post
        Charles Martin is a bum so I guess the guy with the purse will win. Washington is a much better fighter.
        I agree washington is a better fighter but he will get drawn into a back and forth and martin has a better chin and will throw more punches . At this point martin will stop washington late imo . And iam going to bet on it .

Comment

This fight is just fine, should be better and more entertaining than Wilder -Fury.

Comment

Wait a minute.

Gerald Washington's boxing nickname is "The Black Chicken"?

OK...well, not sure if he's just a coward or...

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              Wait a minute.

Gerald Washington's boxing nickname is "The Black Chicken"?

OK...well, not sure if he's just a coward or...
              You are an idiot

Comment

Rooting for Charles Martin in this one. Always interesting to see a guy reach the mountain top, lose it all, and then try to get it back.

I believe this is an IBF eliminator, so the winner will be in a very good position.

Charles gave Kownacki all he could handle. I think Charles still has a lot to offer. Will be watching this one closely.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF WBO View Post
                  Rooting for Charles Martin in this one. Always interesting to see a guy reach the mountain top, lose it all, and then try to get it back.

I believe this is an IBF eliminator, so the winner will be in a very good position.

Charles gave Kownacki all he could handle. I think Charles still has a lot to offer. Will be watching this one closely.
                  Martin should win this, he is the better fighter, but you never know. Washington was losing on points against Helenius, but than threw some huge punches and stopped him.

People think Martin is bad because Joshua stopped him early, but Martin is not an easy fight for non elite fighters.

Martin took Joshua fight too early , but I understand him, he was world title holder, and Joshua was big payday.

Comment

Kownacki walked right in on Washington and hit him with every punch he has, Washington had no idea what to do on the inside. Martin isn't great, but I think he will be able to let loose if he gets there too, he'll just be more fluid with better variety...but he's a southpaw so he has to be more careful walking in than Kownacki was - seen against against AJ he can be lined up for a right hand.

Wshington got a big win against Helenius - I don't remember him looking all that great but he was solid and never gave in when he could have faded away - he's fighting for something more, maybe his career he thought and he got him out of there. This could be a good fight, I think Washington is desperate

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                      You are an idiot
                      Bro. I know Spanish. I really shouldn't have to do this for you.

El Gallo Negro =The Black Rooster.

Originally posted by Wikipedia
                      A rooster is a male gallinaceous bird which is also known as a ****erel or ****, with ****erel being younger and rooster being an adult male chicken

Comment

Working...
                      X