No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Call out!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
    How do you have that as a robbery? First 6 rounds very close...last six pretty clinical by Fury, but he got dropped twice...draw was very fair
    You can't score fights. Tell everyone how Mayweather-Pacquiao was closer than both Canelo-Golovkin fights and Jacobs-Golovkin again, you clown. You have the worst scorecards on the site.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      You can't score fights. Tell everyone how Mayweather-Pacquiao was closer than both Canelo-Golovkin fights and Jacobs-Golovkin again, you clown. You have the worst scorecards on the site.
      Man are you so emotional all the time lol...and that is exactly how you score your fights btw...you unfortunately score with emotion, not logic lol...but to be fair, most people score fights that way.

You wouldn't score one close round out of 10 for Wilder, or against AJ...you're just a fan man...just fall back and be a fan...hard for anyone to take you seriously as an analyst of ANY sort...all of your opinions are the status quo - I love everything about this guy/hate everything about this guy type of take...just no one takes you seriously bro...I think you're better than that.

Fury landed about 7 pitty pat shots on Wilder in the first 6 rounds, per round, compared to Wilder landing about 5 decent shots...they were even rounds man.

Comment

Man are you so emotional all the time lol...and that is exactly how you score your fights btw...you unfortunately score with emotion, not logic lol...but to be fair, most people score fights that way.

You wouldn't score one close round out of 10 for Wilder, or against AJ...you're just a fan man...just fall back and be a fan...hard for anyone to take you seriously as an analyst of ANY sort...all of your opinions are the status quo - I love everything about this guy/hate everything about this guy type of take...just no one takes you seriously bro...I think you're better than that.

Fury landed about 7 pitty pat shots on Wilder in the first 6 rounds, per round, compared to Wilder landing about 5 decent shots...they were even rounds man.
        You're describing yourself. I already exposed you as a liar today too. Put up your scorecard for all the fights mentioned so we all can have a laugh.

Comment

You're describing yourself. I already exposed you as a liar today too. Put up your scorecard for all the fights mentioned so we all can have a laugh.
          Oh is that right...I remember you saying Lennox was a top 3 HW all-time...and that Tyson wasn't in the top 25 probably...and then in a different post a few years back, you said Tyson very possibly could have beat Lennox...spin that Spinderella

I've put my cards up many times for those fights...no issue doing it again.

Never seen yours though, or most others that had those as close/GGG losing...what are your cards in those fights Robbie?

Comment

Oh is that right...I've put my cards up many times for those fights...no issue doing it again.

Never seen yours though, or most others that had those as close/GGG losing...what are your cards in those fights Robbie?
            Put up your cards man. You said Mayweather-Pacquiao was a closer fight than Canelo-Golovkin and Jacobs-Golovkin, so they're obviously ridiculously tarded.

Comment

Put up your cards man. You said Mayweather-Pacquiao was a closer fight than Canelo-Golovkin and Jacobs-Golovkin, so they're obviously ridiculously tarded.
              I actually said May-Pac was as clear of a win for May as those 3 fights were for GGG...if we're talking about liars, that is

I have good cards in those fights lol...because I actually scored them!!! lol that is the key man...actually scoring rounds in those fights...and not just saying one guy won and one guy lost, because it was a competitive fight that went 12 rounds...that is a coward's take...and I never really see any of those guys list their cards.

I have never seen you post a scorecard of any fight now that I can think of it lol

I've posted mine many times...look them up or I will post again once you post yours cupcake

Comment

Oh is that right...I remember you saying Lennox was a top 3 HW all-time...and that Tyson wasn't in the top 25 probably...and then in a different post a few years back, you said Tyson very possibly could have beat Lennox...spin that Spinderella

I've put my cards up many times for those fights...no issue doing it again.

Yes that's right, you claimed i said Joshua was better than Tyson, i showed you posts where i clearly say the HW's today wouldn't be top 10 on the 90s. Proving you a liar.

I said I'd favour Lewis over prime Tyson but Tyson could catch him early. I don't see how that is somehow a bad thing, does that somehow contradict my rankings in your weird world?

Comment

Yes that's right, you claimed i said Joshua was better than Tyson, i showed you posts where i clearly say the HW's today wouldn't be top 10 on the 90s. Proving you a liar.

I said I'd favour Lewis over prime Tyson but Tyson could catch him early. I don't see how that is somehow a bad thing, does that somehow contradict my rankings in your weird world?
                  You sound like a child man...how old are you

Comment

I actually said May-Pac was as clear of a win for May as those 3 fights were for GGG...if we're talking about liars, that is
                    No you said Pacquiao was closer to winning. Caught lying again.

Pac got closer to beating Floyd (which is to say, not at all close - clear 8-4 loss) than Canelo (twice) or Jacobs did vs GGG...but people hate GGG so they don't score his fights well, at all...Jacobs came to go 12 rounds, and so did Canelo in the first fight.

Any non Golovkin nuthugger knows you're full of **** just by reading the quote above. Utterly ridiculous.

Comment

You sound like a child man...how old are you
                      You can't score a fight and you lie. You're finished here. Don't bother posting on your alt either "cupcake"

Comment

Working...
                      X