Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pretty Boy Floyd Mayweather(2001) vs Vasyl Lomachenko (2018) at 130 who wins and why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think a better hypothetical matchup would be Loma vs. Julio Cesar Chavez at 130. They are closer in height and reach and their styles would definitely mesh. Classic bull vs. matador matchup.

Comment

One of them never lost, defeated a current 168lb p4p champ and dominated at 147lbs. That same guy beat Cotto, Mosley, Pacquiao, Marquez, Oscar and more.
      I think Floyd was too fast, smart and strong. That being said, I think that fight would be great for a number of reasons but Loma just isn’t big or fast enough to beat a guy that’s equally as smart if not smarter than him.

The proof is in the pudding but is that fate in your heart?

Comment

Originally posted by emceetns View Post
        Yeah I agree, I was just responding to the post where somebody predicted that Loma would win by stoppage in the 8th round. I've always thought that anyone who stops Floyd would have a better chance of doing it early, before he has a chance to start timing them. I think Loma would have no choice but to be aggressive because I couldn't see him overcoming the difference in reach by boxing from distance.
        He'd have to press floyd agreed

Comment

Working...
        X