Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko: I Want Fury To Beat Wilder, Not Sure His Head is Right

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Plick647 View Post
    Fury is nervous, and talking out his ass.
    Wilder has a different game plan this time, and yeah. nervous.
    ... yes, he has a "different game plan" namely: land that big right... sure...

Comment

Originally posted by Plick647 View Post
      Fury is nervous, and talking out his ass.
      Wilder has a different game plan this time, and yeah. nervous.
      The thing that makes me concerned with my Wilder pick is he wasn't even in that Ortiz fight til it was over. And he's suggesting he'll have the same patience vs Fury. If that's his legit strategy to lose every round til he finds his moment part of me thinks he might not get that moment with a on point & focused Fury.

That said I don't think that's the legit plan & I don't think Fury is gonna be as focused this time around & will have a lapse or two that will be the end or insure he loses.

Whatever happens I'm hyped for this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
        Why were you picking Fury over Wilder the first time?
        For full disclosure I didn't even pick him to win til fight week. I was leaning Wilder up til then. And idk what made me flipflop to Fury. I just believe he's the better boxer & thought despite his recent form was focused. I still think he's the better boxer, but I feel like maybe these bs fights he's had in the interim particularly the Otto fight has me thinking maybe he's lost some edge to his game & his motivation & focus isn't on boxing like it's been in the past. I think there is something to the mindset of being ready to win or die trying. I think maybe that first Wilder fight specifically that 2nd KD took some of the fight outta Fury kinda like how I think that Wlad 6th round KD of AJ took some of the fight outta him. This fight should prove or disprove my theory on that cuz I got lil doubt Fury will have to walk through fire again in this fight cuz Wilder is athletic & does some weird awkward sh^t himself that will give him opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          I think Fury going off the rails was about Fury & had nothing to do with Wlad & his potential ability to beat Fury in a rematch.
          I think Kiltschko spooked him during the build up to the rematch, which of course? May have been made even worse due to his personal issues.

Anyway, I am not a particular big supporter of ether Fury or Wilder 'But I am now swaying towards Wilder winning this rematch'

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
            The first fight was a declaration of war, Kiltschko would of won the rematch 'In my eye's Fury did not want to face Kiltschko in the rematch, he was not going to be able to employ the same tactics and win again' Peter Fury knew this, and at the time? I don't think Fury was able to adapt.
            My memory might be wrong but was the rematch planned for here in the UK? In Manchester..if it was no way they would have given wlad the win unless he utterly dominated or stopped Fury pretty sure they would have be confident of a win if Tyson was mentally sound

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
              My memory might be wrong but was the rematch planned for here in the UK? In Manchester..if it was no way they would have given wlad the win unless he utterly dominated or stopped Fury pretty sure they would have be confident of a win if Tyson was mentally sound
              It may have been Manchester? It was called off twice I think etc

Kiltschko would of beaten him in the rematch.

Comment

The man says after the fight he's going binge on ******* and hookers

It's fair for Wlad to question where his head is at.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                  The first fight was a declaration of war, Kiltschko would of won the rematch 'In my eye's Fury did not want to face Kiltschko in the rematch, he was not going to be able to employ the same tactics and win again' Peter Fury knew this, and at the time? I don't think Fury was able to adapt.
                  Exactly right and due to rematch contract obligations and steroids he used a smokescreen of 'mental illness' to get away with it all. It's clear as daylight what he did.

Comment

“Fury will win on points — or he will be knocked out.”

Groundbreaking analysis right there. I also don’t see any quotes in this article about Wlad wanting Fury to win

Comment

Originally posted by Robertthebruce View Post
                      Exactly right and due to rematch contract obligations and steroids he used a smokescreen of 'mental illness' to get away with it all. It's clear as daylight what he did.
                      Kiltschko had him completely spooked during the rematch build up 'I stated after the fight? Tyson Fury may have won the first fight, but he did not deter Wladimir Kiltschko at any stage of the fight 'Tyson Fury is in a similar situation up against Wilder, he may have taken rounds off him but? He was not beating Wilder up to the point where he was giving up psychologically 'Kiltschko never gave up in the first fight, he was just bamboozled with Fury's style'

10 minutes 20 second mark and onwards.

Comment

Working...
                      X