Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PLANT Admits HE’s NOT READY for Canelo, even doe FEIGENBUTZ did nothing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    The fact is nobody is ducking Canelo. Oscar is going around making garbage offers he no will be turned down so he can brag everyone is ducking Canelo. When asked how much money Canelo offered these boxers he always refuses to answer. It is a matter of record that both Jacobs and Kovalev got 12 million each to fight Canelo. If Oscar offers any of the guys who supposedly ducked Canelo even half that much he would have an opponent. So you give Plant no chance to beat Canelo. That is just your opinion and a hell of a lot of people disagree with that. Plant is only 27 just entering his prime and he has never lost a fight. He isn't 36 and he hasn't ever been KOed or lost. He can box and he can punch and he is very fast of hand and foot. I favor Canelo but to say Plant has no chance to win is ridiculous.
    Is this guy rtarded???

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Is this guy rtarded???
      “Most people know GGG won both fights against Canelo.” -Hoeliodogs

This same guy used to parade that PAC beat Floyd. He then bandwagoned to GGG. Typical GGG-Pac boys in denial about losses

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
        boliodogs The Big Dunn

You guys still want to question offers when Plant just admitted it?
        The glaring difference between the offers Smith and Smith rejected were ODH immediately told us about the rejections. With the alleged offer to Charlo, ODH waited 1 year to tell us, and only when he announced talks with Murata.

Further, when media started reporting on Canelo being given the emeritus/franchise designation from the WBC, ODH didn't mention anything about an offer to Charlo being rejected.

If you don't think this is suspect, nothing I can do about it. I know that in no other circumstance would you give anyone the benefit of the doubt if they waited a year to tell us something like this. You are only choosing to believe the story because it is against Haymon.

Comment

Working...
        X