Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You can say Joshua has a glass chin all you want...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's HW boxing these punches hurt, but it's clear if the three Joshua has the weakest chin. Andy Ruiz is a moderate puncher and knocked him down 4 times. Then in the rematch, every time he even grazed Joshua, you could see it was having an effect. Unfortunately he only hit Joshua about 6 times in the entire fight. It's clear that Fury and Wilder are better than Joshua. Anyone who can't see that is either biased or clueless.
    SN!PER SN!PER likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

I make things up

You claimed you sparred Yuri Vaulin and beat a Wilder opponent in a street fight.

Get a life you senile old fool.
      Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

Id break your jaw that's REAL to . youre a dummy and id smash you but you got that that by now, see you and a few others on here I dont mind telling the forum what id do ,that's how irritating you are . . lol

Yea I wouldn't bc you would stay hiding from another country ,punk azz ...let me know when you go to these fights you supposedly go around the world and visit the east coast and we'll have a little talk about it ?
      Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Im in Vegas next weekend... book a flight if you want. You could even ATTEND A LIVE FIGHT!

Do you really think I would risk my well paid job beating up some middle aged weirdo off a forum.

Get a life you sad old b***ard.
      You’d get hurt ,I said east coast so you reply with Vegas ? Yea ,o.k kid fake azz hard guy like Larry . Lol
      And here he goes, backing down again. This is like the 3rd time at least?​​​​

You're ready to fly everywhere, but when you get called on it, you bitch out. I thought they made movies about your family as the toughest family in America? Do you think they would approve of you backing down so much??

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

And here he goes, backing down again. This is like the 3rd time at least?​​​​

You're ready to fly everywhere, but when you get called on it, you bitch out. I thought they made movies about your family as the toughest family in America? Do you think they would approve of you backing down so much??
        And you’re just as guilty of the internet tough guy act as he is.
        club fighter club fighter likes this.

Comment

Why did I click this thread? Lmao made me rewatch the aj meltdown smh

Comment

AJ was getting flustered and wobbled by former Cruiser Usyk.

Comment

Good thread, and great observation. I have always stated the Kiltschko's back hand that he landed on Joshua 'Was a more powerful punch than Wilder's fatigued, and lackadaisical power punch'.

When Wilder threw that punch, for me? It was clearly not traveling at the speed and precision of Kiltschko's punch. It was in the last round, and? I honestly don't think Wilder built or planned that attack 'It was more of a instinctual action'.

Kiltschko's power punch was a preemptive, sophisticated planned attack 'Which made the effects of the punch more devastating'.

Kiltschko launched his entire body into the punch, at high speed. It was a extremely impressive technical punch etc.

I don't really think Joshua has poor punch resistance, but his attitude under bombardment combined with maybe not the recover ability of Fury 'Amplify the effects of his opponents offense'.

Tyson Fury I have always described as a bad knock out waiting to happen. For all of his brilliance, and skills. Fury always for me looks to be one move away from calamity, throughout his entire career he has been hurt, stunned, knocked down many times. I have never bought into this notion that he is a defensive genius, standing 10 meters away from your opponents is not a great defense.

Difference is these days? Fighters can find Fury inside the ring, even Whyte who could hardly move was able to cut the ring off and get close to Fury.

For a short period in Fury's career, between the Martin Rogan fights and Kiltschko fight, Fury did show a good defense. But since then I have honestly not seen him use a great defense at elite level for 12 rounds.

Nobody can claim that Fury vs Wilder I, was a great defensive fight 'Fury was backed up all night, and decked twice'.

Overall I still rank Tyson Fury as number 1 currently right now, but certain folk overrated his abilities in many area's.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 11-25-2022, 11:46 AM.
              Apollo7 Apollo7 likes this.

Comment

Joshua was stunned at times against Usyk. I think that's all you need to know. He's a frikin blown up cruiserweight.

That said, at the end of the day, it's heavyweight boxing where any punch that lands on the right spot can change the entire fight. I sure as hell wouldn't want to be hit by any of these heavyweights.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  How hard were the shots that Ruiz dropped him with?
                  Behind the ear, equilibrium punches arent comparable.

Comment

Joshua's problem is more confidence related I think, he panics whenever he takes a few good licks.

The shot Wlad landed was a great punch, but if I recall Joshua was moving backwards at the point of impact, if he was static or moving forward, he would have taken a canvas nap.

Comment

Joshua has a better chin than Wildery & Fury. Got clipped hellaciously quite a few times vs Wlad, even ate those left hooks that Wlad would lay people cold with along with the straight rights. Actually, the left hook is what weakened Joshua enough to get caught by that peach of a right.

His heart is something else. He seems a little timid as of late.

On another note Joshua vs Klitschko was estimated to have been watched by 500 million people worldwide.
                      Last edited by SplitSecond; 11-25-2022, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X