No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Reacts To Wilder's Prediction of Beating Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

You know they tell me that Mike Tyson was out of his prime when he was around 23 years old ( HA! ). Fans of 'Iron' Mike phrase this assertion by referencing a short span of time in the young career of Mike Tyson : the years ' 1986-1989' when he became the youngest HW champion of all time, and just before he got exposed. I find that completely laughable and obviously flawed for sooo many reasons that I'm not even going to make any effort to dispute that stupidity.

We all know that quitter convicted rapist Mike Tyson choked when he stepped-up against anyone good enough and willing to fight back. Deontay Wilder would never lay down for old-man and bum beater Mike Tyson.

Here is something that gets overlooked when reviewing Tyson's standing among ATG HW's : Mike Tyson was protected against journeyman 'Razor' Ruddock ( Twice ), after Tyson got exposed by Buster Douglas. If you all done your homework you would know why.

No way does the 'Bronze-Bomber' take an L to Buster Douglas, that's like Wilder getting sparked by Dominic Breazeale, 'Razor' Ruddock would be like Deontay getting help from the ref vs. Dillian Shyte.

No way would the title of 'Baddest man' be given to Mike Tyson if Deontay was around.
    Same fans forget that mike was the youngest belt holder and his former d'amato alumni floyd Paterson is still the youngest lineal and true heavyweight champion .

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
      And what's more, that "journeyman" Ruddock would probably knock Wilder out himself as well.
      A very good chance of that happening actually

Comment

32 seconds and Mike Tyson is "still the HW champ of the world back" in 86.

Wilder is really delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by mjh1969 View Post
          I agree with this statement 100%.
          What hurts his ego is that Tyson and Mayweather are known for their boxing skills, and he's seen as a fighter with poor boxing skills and amazing power! So instead of improving his skills, he seeks to downplay the importance of those skills, and diminish those who who had them in the process!

Comment

Wilder is like a female in the ring, very tough and a fighter. Female, is a big compliment

Comment

mike tyson: i love the fact that he thinks that, because that's the way i would think as well. he's supposed to think that way, he is the heavyweight champion of the world and that's something very special....

translation ---

mike tyson: there's no one that can match me. my style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and im just ferocious. i want your heart. i want to eat his children. praise be to Allah.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                Indeed I don't think that Wilder would lay down.

It's the 1986-88 version of Tyson that would lay him down.

But I do appreciate your loyalty to Deontay, man.
                You shorten Mike's prime.
                Originally posted by denium View Post
                Quoted for truth. Deontay Wilder is a bum.

I knew I find you here!
                Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                Protected from Ruddock? Tyson beat Ruddock, fair and square. Twice.
                Well this is embarrassing. Dont you find it odd that in Tyson-Ruddock II. Mike was never disqualified despite having points deducted in three separate rounds? Mike was constantly getting away with cheating.
                Originally posted by NORMNEALON View Post
                Same fans forget that mike was the youngest belt holder and his former d'amato alumni floyd Paterson is still the youngest lineal and true heavyweight champion .
                Floyd Patterson was also the first HW to regain the title after losing it. Mike Tyson could only regain the WBC HW title from Euro-Bum Frank Bruno, who Tyson had already beat seven years prior. Needless to say, Frank Bruno's retirement following the second loss to Tyson confirms that Bruno was washed.

Floyd Patterson on the other hand, avenged his loss to Ingemar Johansson for HW championship of the world. We never got to see Tyson vs. Douglass II did we?

Comment

I think Wilders height would be an issue.

The super heavyweights of today would give the greats of the past problems just due to their size and strength. Wlad for example would crush Mike to death in a clinch.

Comment

Originally posted by Ant1979 View Post
                    Could see it panning out exactly like Tyson vs Spinks. With Wilder visibly soiling himself in the ring as the eerie silence of a robeless Tyson makes his way to the ring.

Then he gets flopped as Tyson effortlessly closes the distance and unloads on his chin.
                    Spinks was a 175 lb guy naturally..dahhhh

Spinks was 6 ft 2..
                    .Wilder 6 ft 7 w 83 inch reach

Wilder would not be scared...look at the Ruddock fights..now add 4 inches to Razor..3/4 inches in reach

50 50 fight

Wilder will be tested DDD...JOYCE...MILLER

BUT REMEMBER WILDER IS ALREADY 33..34 YRS OLD

His peak is limited if not over

Chad in Vegas

Comment

Tyson "I think Fury will beat Wilder"
                      WIlder " I would beat prime Mike Tyson"

lol. hard to believe Wilder when the best guy he has beat was a 40 year old Ortiz

Comment

Working...
                      X