Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vergil Ortiz vs. Vargas, Pablo Cesar Cano vs. Perez on March 28

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vergil Ortiz vs. Vargas, Pablo Cesar Cano vs. Perez on March 28

Rising welterweight force Vergil Ortiz Jr. (15-0, 15 KOs) defends his WBA Gold Welterweight Title against Samuel Vargas (31-5-2, 14 KOs) in a 12-round main event. Ortiz Jr. will headline a card in his adoptive home of Southern California that will also feature Pablo Cesar "El Demoledor" Cano, Azat "Crazy A" Hovhannisyan, Rashidi "Speedy" Ellis, Seniesa "Superbad" Estrada and more! The event will take place Saturday, March 28 at the "Fabulous" Forum in Inglewood, Calif. and will be streamed live exclusively on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't have a problem with Samuel Vargas. Appropriate opponent at an appropriate time. I like how they're matching him up. I'd like to see Ortiz Jr. vs. Connor Been in 2020. Should be possible. Would also like to see Ortiz fight "Ghost" Guerrero, Omar Figueroa Jr., or Josesito Lopez, but we know the politics won't allow that!

Comment

Not a bad card

Comment

Looking forward to see Mexican Michael Cera fight again��

Comment

Vergil Ortiz vs Jaron Ennis is what I want to see

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
            Vergil Ortiz vs Jaron Ennis is what I want to see
            Unless one of those two careers go south I don't see this happening for another 2 or 3 years and after one or both got a belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Unless one of those two careers go south I don't see this happening for another 2 or 3 years and after one or both got a belt.
              That’s pretty accurate I would say. I do see them both becoming champs at some point... I wish boxing would face the top prospects at a young age, then fight them again years later. That would be cool

Comment

That's lame. Steve Kim said the co-main might be Orozco vs Anthony Young. Wonder what happened.

Comment

A bit of a step backwards for Ortiz. Get this out of the way and have big summer showdown against somebody worthy.

Comment

Ortiz vs Rashidi Ellis should happen this year.

Ellis was out for a while before his last fight, maybe he needs more exposure for people to find tht fight a logical matchup between prospects

Comment

Working...
                    X