Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Foreman Ranks Wilder-Fury in Top Three Rematches of All Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is Foreman smoking?

Comment

Originally posted by NoConcoms View Post
      See, you guys say this, yet, IMO Fury gives Wilder WAY MORE problemsb than AJ ever could. And he's fighting Fury........again.
      Fury would probably beat AJ, I think Wilder is more of a challenge to Fury. It isn't as simple as one boxer is better than the rest.

In my mind Fury beats AJ and AJ beats Wilder.
      Wilder beats anybody if he catches them right, that's why I want to see these fights made, they all bring something different.

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
        Good question. If a rematch had taken place and the location a much cooler one then I would pick Foreman. Foreman is an intelligent man and would not fall for the same Ali tactics twice.
        Would have to agree

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
          Foreman has always been known for some of the dumbest comments of all time.
          I agree. I mean I like the guy, but he’s all over the place. Nobody is looking to George for actual stylistic boxing advice. Don’t hook with a hooker and don’t chase a puncher is what he’s most famous for saying. He always talks about avoiding Mike Tyson, but he’d have had a better chance beating Mike than he ever could have beating Evander in my opinion. Lennox is not beloved like George but he’s a much better fighter and gives much better analysis.

Comment

Working...
          X