Clear All

• Jorge Linares vs Ryan Garcia poll

Who will win this fight?
    Linares
    29.23%
    Garcia
    70.77%

The poll is expired.

Linares is chinny and Garcia has the right Kryptonite for that.

Should be a hell of a fight though. I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

It will be a good fight, but Ryan seems to be settling well at 135lbs where his physical attributes seem like they will trouble everyone.

Comment

I really don't know right now...which means it's a fight that needs to be made!

Comment

well if it goes 12 Ryan is winning...so that should shade it in his favor...good fight though...Ryan could be on his way to really being a star

Comment

What happens when Ryan lands on Linares chin?

Goodnight.

Comment

Interesting fight, the obvious question is if Linares could take a right hook from Garcia.

But the better question is, what happens if Linares lands first and often. How does Garcia stand up to Linares firepower?

Comment

Linares is a former 3 division champ. He's also knocked down Loma. Ryan hasn't fought anyone close to Linares' level.

Comment

Linares has a chance if he lands first or boxes to a victory.
                  Ryan, I think, is too confident to get outboxed without landing big, so I strongly favor him via Round 2 knockout

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                    Interesting fight, the obvious question is if Linares could take a right hook from Garcia.

But the better question is, what happens if Linares lands first and often. How does Garcia stand up to Linares firepower?
                    Pretty much. Linares has been down several times now but also takes some good flush shots and remains vertical. Ryan's chin is more or less a total unknown. Enhances the intrigue

Comment

Working...
                    X