No announcement yet.

Jorge Linares vs Ryan Garcia poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
    You're not seeing the point, little one. Garcia will be outclassed by someone less capable than Linares. He won't even get that far.
    Velez already outclassed him. Now what?

Comment

I take garcia by mid ko, after a few early rounds getting out boxed by linares in spurts.

Comment

Originally posted by Boy Jones Jr. View Post
        Nah nope. ..........

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
          All i know is if garcia beats linares he will get more credit then when lomachenko did when linares had 2 losses less.
          And Lomachenko got more credit for stopping Linares in round 10 than Pablo Cesar Cano did for stopping Linares in round 1.

Comment

This is a good fight I see either Garcia catching and hurting Linares in a KO or Linares being too fast and skillful taking the young inexperienced kid to school. I'm banking on Linares winning rounds early but his punch resistance once again letting him down mid to late round stoppage for Garcia.

Comment

No he didn't. Did you even watch that fight? lol

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                No he didn't. Did you even watch that fight? lol
                I was there. Garcia was not impressive in that fight at all.

Comment

I was there. Garcia was not impressive in that fight at all.
                  You went from saying outclassed to he was not impressive big difference. Ryan won almost every round against Velez. At best Velez won 1 maybe 2 rounds that entire fight.

Comment

Garcia but if linares turns back the clock and just boxes ( which he has only done select tough fights ) I think he has a chance , but I voted for Garcia, I dont think linares has much left at this point . That being said I think the linares that fought Loma beats this version of garcia but I also dont think that GB would let this version of Garcia fight that version of Jorge if that makes sense ?? Also that linares doesn't exist anymore imo . I think moving up and getting blasted out by the bigger cano and the Loma loss took alot out of linares

Comment

Voted Garcia , Linares chin is questionable and the kids power is real.Would not be a cake walk I think Linares gives the kid a scare before he gets KOed.

Comment

Working...
                      X