Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko Wants Fury To Win, But Could See Wilder Getting a KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fair call by the all time great Wlad. 50/50 fight

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
      And ducked the **** out of the rematch like a gypsy b1tch.
      Ducking implies you're shook. Why would a fighter be shook of someone they thoroughly outclassed?

Break that down for me boyo, having trouble understanding that one.

Comment

Klitschko seems to have some interest in a Fury rematch. But no interest in any smoke with Deontay Wilder.

Comment

right down the middle, i'm constantly changing my mind on this one

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            Ducking implies you're shook. Why would a fighter be shook of someone they thoroughly outclassed?

Boyo if you have hard times understanding that anything could happen in a rematch, then you probably were super confused when AJ beat Ruiz or Kovalev beat Alvarez.. A duck is a duck.. twice..

Comment

To change the topic off Klitschko , i think Wilder knocks him out this time around..

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                Makes sense. Wlad likes Deontay, and really doesn't like Fury; but at the same time, Fury outboxed the **** out of him lol
                Neither did hardly anything and Fury barely managed to win against a distracted 39 y/o, badly faded Klitschko. Big whoopie

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

What fight did you watch? It was close and Fury did pretty much f#ck all. It just happened to be a little more than 39 y/o, shot WK

Comment

I still think that a fit Klitschko could outbox most of the top 10 out there. I never understood why he was so "dumb" vs aj, since he could have won after the kd. And vs Fury he could have learnt from his past errors. I have doubts he could do well vs wilder since he has a glass chin, though.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Klitschko seems to have some interest in a Fury rematch. But no interest in any smoke with Deontay Wilder.
                      I wouldn't want to fight him at 43 either but lets not forget that WK thrashed him when he was in his prime while sparring

Comment

Working...
                      X