Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Inks Pact With Paradigm Sports, Who Handle McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Saw this. Let’s hope all the posters that commented about how fights like this damage the sport stay true to their previous opinion.

Let’s also hope they make similar comments about how Manny doing this is a disgrace to his legacy.

This is going to restore faith back in boxing.

UFC Fans actually think mma fighters are bette becaus Conor took Floyd ten rounds.

PAC will finish Mcg in 4 rounds or less! He always finishes his opponents in greater style and faster time! He doesn’t fight the clock like Floyd does!

Lesss go Manny!

Comment

Originally posted by BoomBapTrap View Post

UFC Fans actually think mma fighters are bette becaus Conor took Floyd ten rounds.

PAC will finish Mcg in 4 rounds or less! He always finishes his opponents in greater style and faster time! He doesn’t fight the clock like Floyd does!

Lesss go Manny!
      Floyd once again always ahead of Pac. Lol...Floyd didnt have to sign to anyone

Comment

Originally posted by BoomBapTrap View Post

Lesss go Manny!
        I said it before. Manny HATES a jab pumped in his face and McGregor is HUGE compared to him.

I'll stack all my points on it. McGregor takes Manny Pacquiao AT LEAST 6 rounds.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Inks Pact With Paradigm Sports, Who Handle McGregor

It was announced earlier today that eight division champion Manny Pacquiao signed with Paradigm Sports Management for representation as he looks to solidify the final years of his boxing legacy. Paradigm will partner with Pacquiao's existing team, which includes business manager, Arnold Vegafria, his associate Ping Nepomuceno and legal counsel Brando Viernesto in representing the boxer.
          [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

And it begins!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTrav View Post
              Floyd once again always ahead of Pac. Lol...Floyd didnt have to sign to anyone
              Once again?

Manny was FOTD first. First Boxer to secure 12 titles in 8 divisions. A Champion in 4 decades. Each Boxer they share common wins with...Manny did it better.

Floyd..Fought A MMA fighter making his debut in Boxing first and A 125lb kick boxer.

Once again ahead huh?

Comment

Hey get that cake.

Comment

Fought Oscar after Floyd did...fought Hatton after Floyd did...fought Shane Mosley after Floyd did.

Now he's fighting McGregor after Floyd did. Even though all his idiot fans criticized May-Mac when it happened and will now surely praise Pac-Mac.

Always following the path blazed by Floyd.

Comment

Hope it doesn't mean he's fighting McGregor - seems like it would be a side track during one of the most interesting stretches of his career.

It's really some ****ing bull**** that Floyd and Pac aren't figting Crawford or Spence. At least Manny gave a shot to Thurman who was a current face at WW, I really wish Floyd had done that as well before venturing off for a fight with McGregor and others.

Let McGregor fight someone on his level if he wants to continue boxing, I would love to see that. To me, this is much more ridiculous than two YT guys who are making their pro debut against each other.
                    Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 02-11-2020, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Here we go again.

Comment

Working...
                      X