Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Allen, Darch Deny Wrongdoing Amidst Investigation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Allen, Darch Deny Wrongdoing Amidst Investigation

There shouldn't be any good reason for a fringe heavyweight contender and a career opponent to have to fix a fight in which the outcome went exactly as expected. At least, that's what David Allen and Dorian Darch hope will come from a probe into their recent ring adventure together. BoxingScene.com has learned that an investigation is being contended by the United Kingdom's ******** Commission, over concerns of heavy betting action surrounding the aforementioned heavyweight clash. England's Allen scored a two-knockdown, 3rd round stoppage of Wales' Darch in a February 8 bout, which aired live on Sky Sports in the UK and on DAZN in the United States in supporting capacity to the ring return of Kell Brook in his hometown of Sheffield, England.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That was absolutely the worst "taking a dive" since sonny liston against clay. If you are going to throw a fight, at least make it look real.

Comment

I’m not surprised. The fight being fixed makes more sense than Davis getting this far with what I saw in the ring. He was walking around with his hands down with no fear of being hit. Punches were being thrown at stationary targets and missing. Love taps to Darch’s midsection literally only might have made a child cry. Terrible.

Comment

Well, we BJS was in on it

Comment

Didn't catch this fight, but the betting trends I read definitely sound like this fight needs to be looked into & like it was a preplanned outcome.

If it was fixed they need to ban one or both, depending on if one or both were in on it, for life.

Comment

Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post
            Well, we BJS was in on it
            Did BJS bet on the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Didn't catch this fight, but the betting trends I read definitely sound like this fight needs to be looked into & like it was a preplanned outcome.

If it was fixed they need to ban one or both, depending on if one or both were in on it, for life.
              There were more than a handful of times where Darch swung at Allen, who wasn’t moving, and he’d miss wildly. They were both in on it. It was like watching a couple of people play fight so lightly that it was borderline gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Did BJS bet on the fight?
                Just be sarcastic since he defended the fight.
                But you never know with Billy Joe...

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
                  There were more than a handful of times where Darch swung at Allen, who wasn’t moving, and he’d miss wildly. They were both in on it. It was like watching a couple of people play fight so lightly that it was borderline gay.
                  I'll check it out in a lil while & comment on it. Doesn't sound good from what you & other fans I've read have stated doe.

Comment

I watched the fight and i just though it was very odd looking at the way David was flicking pitty pat punches with no "bad intentions " in the early going.

It just seemed weird the way Darch folded.
                    Even the 2nd knocked down when he feigned he wanted to get up and then just lay down did not seem legit.

I just put it down to two bums in which one ****** more than the other and reading this it all seems to add up.

Comment

Working...
                    X