Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is there so much hate on NSB for GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
    There** That's what is pathetic man...how are you gonna try and call someone else stupid and you routinely get sh.it like that wrong lol

I already educated you on how those guys did nothing above what GGG did...to say that they did, is just crazy...you're not a rational person at all here...and it is pretty clear to see why my friend.

Lol what kind of 'men' run around a site gossiping like women...if you want to say something to or about me, why not quote me
    you educated me on nothing besides how much you convinced yourself that a highly unproven fighter, albeit very good is supposedly an all time great lol.....on to the next thread....youre hopeless, keep fighting the good fight

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      given his resume, opponents, and accomplishments, on the contrary youd have to be really biased to claim he is an all time great would you like to start explaining how?

dont avoid because you know deep beside you liking him as a fighter he just doesnt have the body of work to be considered.

James toney is one of the greatest counterpunchers ever, great chin, one of the best defenses in middleweight history beat champions and hall of famers at middleweight and above it

Hopkins resume is similar at 160 as far as ATGs go, in the since he didnt fight a lot of marquee guys early on but difference is, he unified all the belts IN THE RING...actually beat p4p entrants..trinidad, Holmes, beat Joppy, John David Jackson, and cleaned out the division....his fundamentals, chin, IQ made him special as well as work ethic

Monzon great timing, chin, one of the hardest right hands at the weight and was a mean MFER, also defended the lineal title 14 times, beat benvenuti 2 times, emile griffth 2 times and also unified IN THE RING

Robinson no explanation necessary same for Greb

dude doesnt even come close to these guys and they were clearly the best of their eras and proved it in the ring unlike GGG

Speculation and fantasy fights dont get you ATG status or HOF credentials
      I've already explained my reasoning for GGG's 'ATG' status, imho...check my other posts...a few of them were addressed to you directly, and you told me you didn't even care to read it past the first line.

And thanks for the reply and going into detail there...and just as easily, I could say that GGG has an ATG great career, great chin, never dropped/stopped or badly hurt in his career, so his D must be good, great power, great KO percentage, his undefeated run at MW rivaling anyone, great amateur fighter with a great record and accomplishments there...naturally most amateurs are great 'boxers' as well, and not just punchers, so that bodes well for GGG...great pressure fighter.

If anyone objective reads those 'run-downs' for all of those fighters...and really tries to big up those guys you mentioned and downplay GGG, I mean I just can't take you serious.

Certainly fair to debate exactly where GGG falls in the top 10 MWs of all-time...I think he is pretty clearly top 5 and your lists there even seems to suggest you agree.

I'm not even a huge fan of any fighter really...they write their narrative for me every time they step in the ring...but yeah anyone saying GGG's run at MW isn't comparable to those guys, and that his 'skills' aren't on par with those guys...I mean I just don't think you keep it real at all.

And no offense but your card in Ward-Kov 1 kind of proved that to me...that was the worst robbery I have ever seen live...but you seem like a decent guy so I tried to have a convo but it appears you are a bit jaded on some of this stuff in support of your own crew...which is cool, that's human nature really...but I don't really think reasoning with you is worthwhile here.

Comment

There** That's what is pathetic man...how are you gonna try and call someone else stupid and you routinely get sh.it like that wrong lol

I already educated you on how those guys did nothing above what GGG did...to say that they did, is just crazy...you're not a rational person at all here...and it is pretty clear to see why my friend.

Lol what kind of 'men' run around a site gossiping like women...if you want to say something to or about me, why not quote me
        I been quoting you, but it’s clear you love ggg, not on his accomplishments... because he lacks them... just because you’re a fanboy of his. Plain and simple. If you want to be a fool, and act like ggg is something he isn’t.. that’s in you my friend. But I guess that’s easy to do behind the screen. Bet you won’t do that in public...

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
          I been quoting you, but it’s clear you love ggg, not on his accomplishments... because he lacks them... just because you’re a fanboy of his. Plain and simple. If you want to be a fool, and act like ggg is something he isn’t.. that’s in you my friend. But I guess that’s easy to do behind the screen. Bet you won’t do that in public...
          bingo summed it up, let him stay delusional i never called the guy stupid but it doesnt take a genius to realize GGG is not an all time great hell he didnt even prove he was the best of his own era

Comment

that avatar is 3 years old, didnt care to change and probably wont..... funny thing is he never moved up, never unifed all the belts, and proved anything to go with the hype.....call it what you want, just cause you want a fighter to be an ATG Doesnt mean they are. mr 154-168 has one of the worst resumes ever for a so called p4p fighter
            Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
            you educated me on nothing besides how much you convinced yourself that a highly unproven fighter, albeit very good is supposedly an all time great lol.....on to the next thread....youre hopeless, keep fighting the good fight
            Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
            I've already explained my reasoning for GGG's 'ATG' status, imho...check my other posts...a few of them were addressed to you directly, and you told me you didn't even care to read it past the first line.

And thanks for the reply and going into detail there...and just as easily, I could say that GGG has an ATG great career, great chin, never dropped/stopped or badly hurt in his career, so his D must be good, great power, great KO percentage, his undefeated run at MW rivaling anyone, great amateur fighter with a great record and accomplishments there...naturally most amateurs are great 'boxers' as well, and not just punchers, so that bodes well for GGG...great pressure fighter.

If anyone objective reads those 'run-downs' for all of those fighters...and really tries to big up those guys you mentioned and downplay GGG, I mean I just can't take you serious.

Certainly fair to debate exactly where GGG falls in the top 10 MWs of all-time...I think he is pretty clearly top 5 and your lists there even seems to suggest you agree.

I'm not even a huge fan of any fighter really...they write their narrative for me every time they step in the ring...but yeah anyone saying GGG's run at MW isn't comparable to those guys, and that his 'skills' aren't on par with those guys...I mean I just don't think you keep it real at all.

And no offense but your card in Ward-Kov 1 kind of proved that to me...that was the worst robbery I have ever seen live...but you seem like a decent guy so I tried to have a convo but it appears you are a bit jaded on some of this stuff in support of your own crew...which is cool, that's human nature really...but I don't really think reasoning with you is worthwhile here.
            Just fyi am posting this quote again...nah not at all man...I think an objective look at his resume, it stacks up very well to anyone current and anyone past...obviously there are things to critique for him, but there are for any fighter, and we've been over that for him and for those guys you mentioned.

Also...mentioning the 154-168 just kind of exposes you too imho...all that was saying (and it was Abel anyway, not that it really matters) is that GGG would face anyone from those weights...but that is kind of a nothing comment, guys say stuff like that all the time...you still have to work out the weight, terms, venue, price etc...so it's a good way to get some attention but at the end of the day you still have to work out the terms and that is where it always gets difficult.

Comment

bingo summed it up, let him stay delusional i never called the guy stupid but it doesnt take a genius to realize GGG is not an all time great hell he didnt even prove he was the best of his own era
              Bro he was dominating for like 5-6 years...and most would say he was better than Canelo in those fights...and even if people want to go with the official record, Canelo will likely go down as an ATG, so having two controversial hard-luck fights against him is not really a stain is it?

Idk I just don't see your logic at all here and don't really think you keep it real...I keep it real with what I see and analyze and that's all I can say my brother.

Comment

• what is the NSB?

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post

Nah I just call things like I see them man...I guess you have to hold on tight to those 2 bad decisions Canelo got because you need that type of validation to feel better about yourself...they fought and I saw that GGG was better than him twice, just is what it is...if I saw different I would admit it, who gives a sh.it lol.

GGG fought Sergei and I felt Sergei outworked him and probably deserved better, but for the KD and the cut in round 2...if those don't happen he probably deserves a clean win...as it was, it was a close tough fight that GGG probably edged.

GGG was probably about even with Ouma before that was stopped in the 10th round.

I have no issue with admitting when GGG gets beat, in a round, or in a fight if that were to happen...I just don't care that much...it's not that important to me...I don't have my self-worth tied up in him doing well or not doing well..you do with Canelo so have fun with that man, that's cool, do you.

OK what is your height and weight 'tough guy'...I'm 205 and 6'2.

Comment

• Originally posted by saopaulo View Post
                    what is the NSB?
                    Non-stop Boxing...this forum essentially

Comment

Bro he was dominating for like 5-6 years...and most would say he was better than Canelo in those fights...and even if people want to go with the official record, Canelo will likely go down as an ATG, so having two controversial hard-luck fights against him is not really a stain is it?

Idk I just don't see your logic at all here and don't really think you keep it real...I keep it real with what I see and analyze and that's all I can say my brother.
                      dominating nobodies, correction move on bro, dudes not an all time great no matter how you slice it

please refrain from quoting me on this thread i promise you i wont reply on it or anything else involving GGG, iF YOU want to talk boxing outside of him hit me up any time .....later bro

Comment

Working...
                      X