Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is there so much hate on NSB for GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a good titlist like GGG doesnt deserve any hate, just respect.

its the fans who call him beyond what hes done that are ridiculed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
      So you rely on the opinions of others to form your opinions? Weird flex but OK
      No I don’t rely on anyone that’s why I say canelo won both fights and don’t care who says what, no flex. What you rely on? Based on what do you claim ggg to be great?

Comment

Thanks for your opinion....I don't think Canelo is as good as you claim...and twice I saw him be not as good as GGG...good talk
        But it’s not what we think, like I keep telling you... it’s what they have done. Canelo has done more, and that’s not debatable and he is still under 30. Like I said, he has a hall of fame resume already and can only build to it and will be and ATG when it’s all said and done. Ggg won’t, so when I say ggg isn’t as good as you say... it’s based off his accomplishments or better yet his lack there of, not anything else. You can’t say the same about what you think about canelo because canelo has the resume to say otherwise... regardless about what you or anyone else thinks my friend. That’s the difference between you and the real world. You’re obviously delusional... obviously.. and it’s sad because I’d expect that from a little fan boy but you claim to be a grown man. Something is wrong with you, I hope you heal.
        Last edited by Robi13; 02-12-2020, 08:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          EXACTLY! And then they’ll say GGG is BACK! He ain’t getting in no HoFame.

How many Major belt champs has GGG beaten and taken THEIR belt???
          That guy bases his love for ggg only on how HE “sees” ggg not what ggg has accomplished. So in essence, he’ll always love ggg no matter who he fights and no matter what he accomplishes... the most truest definition of a gggroupie.

Comment

He is though...shoulder shrug...his run/resume stacks up against anyone else's there...and then also fighters/athletes just get better over time as well...a lot of past greats would have more difficulty competing today than vice versa my friend
            how can he be an all time great and he wont even be considered the best middleweight in his own era....he went 0-1-1 vs Canelo, beat Jacobs becuase of that kd he could have lost same goes of his last big fight.

you dont know what an all time great is and that is ok

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
              That guy bases his love for ggg only on how HE “sees” ggg not what ggg has accomplished. So in essence, he’ll always love ggg no matter who he fights and no matter what he accomplishes... the most truest definition of a gggroupie.

pretty pathetic their is no way you can argue GGG being an all time great dude is delusional

Comment

How many Future HOFame fighters has GGG fought?

How many P4P top 10

Top 20

Top 30

I’ll give GGG

Zero future HoFamers but most likely Canelo and you can’t say that about GGG.” For Canelo.

Top 20 Jacobs

Top 30 Sergiy - Maybe and hard maybe. I have lots of boxing ****zines including Ring. I can easily go back and see what they were ranked at the time...

Canelo has fought and beaten 3 HOFamers 2-1. Probably 4 with Kov.3-1

Four P4P Top 20 guys at the time.

Now I know that nothing compared to Rolls, House Arrest, Sesmeta, and two years retired Vanes doe!
                his resume is light years from being an all time great he doesnt even deserve hall of fame when its guys like Eubanks, Nunn, Benn and others who accomplished more and are not in yet

Comment

• Originally posted by larryx... View Post
                  Maybe because he beat no one worth a damn yet his fans want to label him an ATG

or maybe its the " FAKES ASS" 20 title defenses

Ya'll tried to create some ATG who did nothing to get there..and when people speak fakes you pull the damn race card while you slam every damn boxer who actually took risks to be great in the process..WHAT DAMN RISK DID GGG TAKE??"BESIDES STEPPING IN THE RING WHICH I GIVE RESPECT TO EVERY BOXER" Dude did nothing special his entire career while he was hyped through the damn roof
                  summed it up larry

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                    pretty pathetic their is no way you can argue GGG being an all time great dude is delusional
                    I know, and he says he is a grown man 😂 embarrassing

Comment

Now your lying! Unless you want to correct that and say ggg back didn’t touch the ropes. We can go play a drinking game and every time a fighter takes two steps back drink in that 2nd fight...
                      That's how you are supposed to fight a pressure fighter. Move back move laterally don't give up the center of the ring and use your jab and land to the body Do not go to the ropes. How did Canelo handle Golovkin's pressure in the first fight? He went to the ropes where he was offensively ineffective. He neglected his jabs. He has a very good jab by the way. Gave up the center of the ring. You scored that fight 7-5 for Golovkin. I had it 8-4. In the second fight. Golovkin moved back did not give up the center of the ring used his jab and circled to find punching opportunities. He however did not go to the body which was a mistake. He may have been worried about counters but sometimes you have to bear down and accept you are going to get hit in order to land them. I had Golovkin winning that fight by two rounds.
                      Last edited by TonyGe; 02-12-2020, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X