Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is there so much hate on NSB for GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dudes been ducked for years when he was prime.

Canelo made up his own weight class for like 2 years. Saw Golovkin slip, took the fight and lost

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Dudes been ducked for years when he was prime.

Canelo made up his own weight class for like 2 years. Saw Golovkin slip, took the fight and lost
      Mr. 154-168 could of always went down to 154?? Or Ward at 168???

And provide a link where Canelo is 1-1???

He’s 1-0-1 and I’ll bet you $1000. One draw one win.

Come on out your money where your mouth is???

Comment

• Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
        bs!! there was never any push for ggg vs ward, brook, cotto, floyd like how there was for ggg vs canelo!! like i said, before ggg vs canelo, there was talks about ggg, but he didnt get the hate he is getting now.
        And WHO had to keep moving up??? How many weight classes my BORN at MW did ggg try??? None! Until Rolls

I can’t wait for a 3rd fight with Canelo I bet your punk @ss don’t guarantee a KO like you did the 1st fight doe! Or the 2nd if Canelo goes toe2toe

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
          Ggg isn’t as good as you or anyone think or thought he was, that’s a fact. Sorry buddy, I know it hurts you and your think I’m hating but that’s the reality
          Are you somehow denying that Golovkin never said "no one can go 12 rounds with me" by changing the subject. He either did orh e didn't. I can't find any video evidence that he has ever said that. So please post a link. You can't do the right thing to do is admit you made a mistake.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            Are you somehow denying that Golovkin never said "no one can go 12 rounds with me" by changing the subject. He either did orh e didn't. I can't find any video evidence that he has ever said that. So please post a link. You can't do the right thing to do is admit you made a mistake.
            I’ll admit it if you admit he isn’t as good as you thought he was

Comment

• Originally posted by Legends456 View Post
              I have seen so many posts on NSB speaking disparagingly of GGG and his fans. Why is this?
              hate is such a strong word

NSB is about polars....either youre a fanatic a die hard lover or a hater

realisitically it has more to do with the hype train and media making him out to be a great fighter when he never proved it, being handed titles, and not showing the ring performances or resume to match his built up reputation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                I’ll admit it if you admit he isn’t as good as you thought he was
                welp sums it up, but his fanatics call it hate

Comment

• Originally posted by Legends456 View Post
                  I have seen so many posts on NSB speaking disparagingly of GGG and his fans. Why is this?
                  For one, he is white and this site is run by the LDBC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Dudes been ducked for years when he was prime.

what slippage? dude looks like he always has and we can only assume slippage because of his age

he never had great speed defense or reflexes, hasnt been in any wars

guys like roman gonzalez, Manny Pacquaio, etc have more ring wear and tear than this guy who basically only fought 3 top tier middleweights his entire career

Comment

• Originally posted by mequetrefe View Post
                      for one, he is white and this site is run by the ldbc.
                      ldbc? Whats that stand for?

Comment

Working...
                      X