Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is there so much hate on NSB for GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
    No the difference between us is when I give an opinion, I make it known that it is an opinion...you try can claim 'fact' when it is in fact often times your opinion...but you are entitled to one so keep at it
    what part of what Of this is an opinion???

Canelos career and accomplishments Surpass those of gggs at under 30

Canelo beat ggg

Gggs best win is Danny Jacobs

Gggs trainer said he lost the second fight

Ggg ran out the ring with his face beat and bruised

Ggg and his team claimed no one would go 12 rounds with him from 54-68 but he never actually fought anywhere outside of 60

Ggg hasn’t ko’d any top fighter in his own weight class

There’s a whole list but just answer these facts... which do you think is an opinion and why? I’ll tell you why it’s a fact once you’re done making a fool out of yourself

Comment

If you trust judges in Canelo fights, or with any A-side fight really, I have some oceanfront property I want to sell you..in Arizona...PM for details
      So why watch boxing? It’s been this way forever and this isn’t exclusive to canelo. Why watch?

Comment

And many many people...and hard to see otherwise really...scored both fights to GGG vs Canelo...so what does that make Canelo
        Canelos récord is 1-0-1 against ggg, meaning he is undefeated against ggg, meaning ggg has never beat canelo. No matter what “many” people say. Fact?

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
          what part of what Of this is an opinion???

Canelos career and accomplishments Surpass those of gggs at under 30

Canelo beat ggg

Gggs best win is Danny Jacobs

Gggs trainer said he lost the second fight

Ggg ran out the ring with his face beat and bruised

Ggg and his team claimed no one would go 12 rounds with him from 54-68 but he never actually fought anywhere outside of 60

Ggg hasn’t ko’d any top fighter in his own weight class

There’s a whole list but just answer these facts... which do you think is an opinion and why? I’ll tell you why it’s a fact once you’re done making a fool out of yourself
          Lol I should get a job as a teacher...ok let's go over facts and opinions.

- that is an opinion
          - that is an opinion...if you want to say the record shows Canelo beat GGG once, that is a fact
          - that is an opinion...talking official wins, some may say SD, or Lemieux or Murray, many would say Danny...unofficial all would say Canelo probably
          - that is not true/an embellishment
          - not true/embellished
          - embellished
          - opinion

Great summary by you though...to 'hate' on GGG, you list a lot of opinions that you try to pass off as fact...and also put out a lot of half-truths/embellishments to try and make your (weak) case...sums up what you do very well, thanks for the post.

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
          So why watch boxing? It’s been this way forever and this isn’t exclusive to canelo. Why watch?
          It's good entertainment...I like to see personally who the better man is as well, on the night...I don't take my cues from the cards or (biased/wrong) opinions of other men anyway.

Comment

Canelos récord is 1-0-1 against ggg, meaning he is undefeated against ggg, meaning ggg has never beat canelo. No matter what “many” people say. Fact?
            Yes Canelo is officially 1-0-1 vs GGG...Callum Smith officially has a win over John Ryder...and Andre Ward officially has a decision over Kovalev in their first fight....those are facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              What a load of bollocks. This **** has been going on since 2013 at least.
              lies!!! pac fought floyd in 2015!! that's when yall said the pac fans abandoned him for ggg after the loss!!! in 2013, the fight between floyd/pac hasnt even happen yet so in 2013, there was NO ggg fans yet lol if we were to go by yall logic!!

yall said the moment pac loss to floyd, that's when the pac fans jumped ship to become ggg fans! so no, the hate couldnt have started back in 2013 lmao! back in 2013 there wasnt even talks of ggg vs canelo yet! lmao!

Comment

• Originally posted by Legends456 View Post
                I have seen so many posts on NSB speaking disparagingly of GGG and his fans. Why is this?
                NSB is full of people who can't conjugate verbs. What do you expect?

Comment

Lol I should get a job as a teacher...ok let's go over facts and opinions.

- that is an opinion
                  - that is an opinion...if you want to say the record shows Canelo beat GGG once, that is a fact
                  - that is an opinion...talking official wins, some may say SD, or Lemieux or Murray, many would say Danny...unofficial all would say Canelo probably
                  - that is not true/an embellishment
                  - not true/embellished
                  - embellished
                  - opinion

Great summary by you though...to 'hate' on GGG, you list a lot of opinions that you try to pass off as fact...and also put out a lot of half-truths/embellishments to try and make your (weak) case...sums up what you do very well, thanks for the post.

It's good entertainment...I like to see personally who the better man is as well, on the night...I don't take my cues from the cards or (biased/wrong) opinions of other men anyway.
                  Exactly all facts lol. Ok bro, good luck to you, just know the real world isn’t as nice as just sitting behind your keyboard.

Comment

It's a fact that a lot of people don't agree with the judges Correct. It's a fact that a lot of people didn't agree with the Holyfield Lewis decision in the first first fight. It's also a fact that the decision was so bad that it prompted a Federal investigation into judge Eugena Williams and the inner workings of the IBF. It's a fact that boxing has been dogged by favoritism and outright corruption since it started. Implying that the judges got it right isn't even a credible argument in this sport.

Comment

So now beating Kelly Pavlik is a tremendous win huh lol...
                      Nope Vanes, Rolls, House Arrest Wade, and Simon Sesmeta are WAY better.

This dope has ggg better than Hopkins, Roy Jones Jr. and all the greats!!!

Your a joke

Comment

Working...
                      X