Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Daniel Dubois, Joe Joyce Nearly Explode at Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great fight this one ! Dubois may have this ? But if it goes the other way ! I won't be surprised.

Comment

Gonna lay some dineros on Dubois. Something is telling me the young buck will beat joe comfortably.

Comment

I really hope neither gets blown away. I always root for the young guy but Joyce is new as well, so I hope they have a great fight and both stick around.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
          34 years old emerging talent... lol
          They are ready to cash Joyce out.

Comment

Sometimes these slow dudes like Joyce are fun to watch.... the timing can get thrown off. The opponent sees him throw a punch, makes a defensive move with plenty of time...only to come back to center and the punch is only now getting there and it lands...and they stick.

Judah v Baldomir was a good example of that, just hilarious to see how slow Baldomir was but Zab kept getting hit after thinking he had already dodged the punch.

I'll be watching this one
            Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 02-08-2020, 12:02 AM.

Comment

both guys would beat wilder who has made a career out of fighting old men and fat finished fury.

Comment

OMG Joyce actually looks huge compared to DDD

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                  34 years old emerging talent... lol
                  And then there’s you out there setting the world on fire with everything you’ve got going on in life..

Comment

Originally posted by Brooklyn926 View Post
                    And then there’s you out there setting the world on fire with everything you’ve got going on in life..
                    he's still young doe. you dont have to do a damn thing until you are 26. tank taught us that

Comment

phuckin aye. how can I watch this in america??? looking forward to this and inoue

Comment

Working...
                      X