Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: As Far As Fury Knocking Me Out, He Don't Believe That Himself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFrog View Post
    You have low standards of what "hurt" means.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Fury has pillow fists but Wilder was dropped and almost stopped by Harold Sconiers, the bell saved him.

And then what happened?? You didn't finish your story....

Comment

Originally posted by JLC View Post
        I said I live in Texas. Pull out a map. from where I am I can drive 13 hours toward Nevada and STILL BE IN TEXAS.

And Mfer I didn’t ask what I could do instead of getting online, I asked if anyone knew of any reputable legal, online gambling sites where I could bet on boxing. So if you don’t have an answer to that then shut up.
        He ain't been to Texas....lol. He prolly thought tx was like Rhode Island

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy bear View Post
          His mouth carries more power than his right hand ..
          But his right hand CAN backup what his mouth says. A whole lot of people on this planet can't say the same

Comment

got hit in the back of the head

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy bear View Post
              His mouth carries more power than his right hand ..
              ——-

That right hand has a 95% KO rate!
              Can you name any other boxer that has similar stats?

Comment

Originally posted by Legends456 View Post
                So how does Wilder know what Fury believes or doesn’t believe?
                Is he a mind reader now too? Lol
                Use your common sense numb nuts. Fury couldnt even put a mark on Otty Warling hows he going to stop Wilder?

Comment

I cant see how Fury is favored here. Deontay is going to knock this guy into retirement this time.

Luis Ortiz is far more dangerous, with an equally awkward style, and Deontay turned him inside out.

There will be no room for error this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by NoConcoms View Post
                    I cant see how Fury is favored here. Deontay is going to knock this guy into retirement this time.

Luis Ortiz is far more dangerous, with an equally awkward style, and Deontay turned him inside out.

There will be no room for error this time around.
                    How is Ortiz equally awkward ? He moves in one line and has heavy feet by mid rounds with predictable movements of patterns . Fury is the exact opposite of this with 85 inches of reach where it nullified Wilder even after the knockdowns .

Why isn’t there room for mistakes, Fury will be able to punch back you know ? Wilder isn’t as strong minded as he tricks people otherwise he would not have jumped on the first fight after he was led to believe Fury wasn’t ready in the first one .

Comment

Originally posted by Legends456 View Post
                      So how does Wilder know what Fury believes or doesn’t believe?
                      Is he a mind reader now too? Lol
                      Bc fury has never hurt a top level opponent, he probably believes fury knows he can’t hurt him. And wilder was hit flush multiple times in the last fight and never stunned.

Comment

Working...
                      X