Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson vs. Miguel Marriaga - Official For March 14

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stevenson was mouthing off about fighting and unifying against Warrington. Now that Warrington has stepped forward and willing to go, Stevenson has run away to fight this pointless nobody.

What a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      Stevenson was mouthing off about fighting and unifying against Warrington. Now that Warrington has stepped forward and willing to go, Stevenson has run away to fight this pointless nobody.

What a joke.
      Marriaga has only lost to elite competition.

Comment

Curious George fighting another bum....

Comment

I like the fight, though I think it might be fairly one sided.

I used to love watching Stevenson fight, however since seeing that video of him punching that woman repeatedly, I really struggle to separate the boxer from the nasty ass human being he is.

Comment

I want to see him on the road. He's talking Warrington, Josh is willing, and we get Marriaga. What's going on?

Comment

I seem to remember a posting on this board about 2 months ago where warrington and Stevenson said they were each going to take 1 fight first before facing each other.

Comment

I don’t get why people get excited for Stevenson if they say he’s such a boring fighter which I’m not gonna lie his last one nearly put me to sleep

Comment

This is the same bum Lomachenko made move up in weight to fight him.

Comment

Working...
                  X