Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does MCC excuse Charlo for ducking Andrade but not GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
    And since you’re in the thread MCC, why don’t you explain yourself?
    The clown has many on ignore. this is a common thing amongst LDBC followers. They block anyone who views a different opinion. Like prime Trump not wanting to hear criticism he shuts them down. No main LDBC channels, the leaders, have live open callers for a reason. Cowards. At least Dontae would or Boxing Voice. Boxing Ego is a coward too. Did we mention MCC puts people ignore?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Nobody, I mean NOBODY! Has the type of influence I have on NSB. I set the tone & direction of the forum when I post. Whatever I post will become the topic of the day or the next two or three days.
      No wonder this forum is complete garbage.

Comment

Another topic with me name in it.

This is why I keep saying I got robbed for poster of the year once again.

Nobody, I mean NOBODY! Has the type of influence I have on NSB. I set the tone & direction of the forum when I post. Whatever I post will become the topic of the day or the next two or three days.

If I'm not poster of the year in 2020 they need to stop handing out that award 💯
        wait, I thought you won?? Oh, my bad. That was for WORST poster of the year.

Carry on.........

Comment

Another topic with me name in it.

This is why I keep saying I got robbed for poster of the year once again.

If I'm not poster of the year in 2020 they need to stop handing out that award 💯
          Influence? you are just taken as an example of an horrible poster.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
            wait, I thought you won?? Oh, my bad. That was for WORST poster of the year.

Carry on.........

Originally posted by Bob Haymon View Post
            No wonder this forum is complete garbage.
            Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
            Influence? you are just taken as an example of an horrible poster.
            And yet you two are in all my topics

Look at this loser in the lounge crying about MCC

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=839544

Comment

Look at this loser in the lounge crying about MCC

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=839544
              I sincerely doubt that. You post probably 235 times a day. Who on earth has the time to be in "all your topics"??

Comment

Because he is a shill that wishes to be a paid shill. Free tickets to fights, exclusive interviews for his youtube channel, etc.

Comment

I rarely comment on your topics. Everything seems to be pro-Gaymon propaganda so I don't even bother checking them out. It's impossible to avoid your dumb ass since you make 100 posts a day and I come across you commenting on articles or other people's topics.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                    I sincerely doubt that. You post probably 235 times a day. Who on earth has the time to be in "all your topics"??
                    I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about frick and frack under your post
                    Originally posted by Bob Haymon View Post
                    I rarely comment on your topics. Everything seems to be pro-Gaymon propaganda so I don't even bother checking them out. It's impossible to avoid your dumb ass since you make 100 posts a day and I come across you commenting on articles or other people's topics.
                    Every single one of them i see you in them out in other topics you're in there quoting me.

Comment

Every single one of them i see you in them out in other topics you're in there quoting me.
                      I have 1/1000th as many posts as you. I avoid your propaganda topics and once in a while I might quote you so I can mock you. I guess j.razor must be the poster of the year because I mock that fool more often.

Comment

Working...
                      X