Collapse
No announcement yet.

The entire Crawford-Porter narrative the PBC shills invented is wrong

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just asking , if a PBC guy fights Crawford and wins , does he accept the WBO belt or ......
    Can that be the reason no PBC guy fights him cause they don’t recognize the WBO
    I might be grasping at nothing but just trying to see the problem

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      Just asking , if a PBC guy fights Crawford and wins , does he accept the WBO belt or ......
      Can that be the reason no PBC guy fights him cause they don’t recognize the WBO
      I might be grasping at nothing but just trying to see the problem
      Castano a PBC fighter is challenging for the WBO 154 belt next. Don't get caught up in their bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
        Castano a PBC fighter is challenging for the WBO 154 belt next. Don't get caught up in their bull****.
        Oh , I’m definitely not
        And yes , Castaneda fighting for the WBO but why the change of heart all of a sudden

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
          Oh , I’m definitely not
          And yes , Castaneda fighting for the WBO but why the change of heart all of a sudden
          Like a grifter they will say whatever suits them at the given time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
            Like a grifter they will say whatever suits them at the given time.
            Can just see the the fangirls on both sides screaming from the rafters that this would be the best thing for boxing
            Smh lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
              Shawn Porter just said in a video that was posted on this board that Terence Crawford would have to fight him on a PBC network.

That means Shawn Porter, someone who doesn’t have a welterweight championship and who has lost to every top welterweight out there, is unwilling to fight Crawford for a title on ESPN.

That means this whole idea that Crawford was ducking Porter is absolutely wrong. I’ve never heard of a top 5 p4p fighter who’s a champion having to leave their network to fight some random top 10 contender.

The fight won’t happen because of typical boxing politics, as usual.

It was fun watching the pbc shills like MotorCityCobra make stuff up though.
              Thanks for the update and clarification. Doesn't sound like Crawford is ducking Porter and I am pretty sure he would beat him if they did fight.

Comment

Working...
              X