Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Still Think Fury Has Pillows As Fists, But He's A Skillful Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
    I’ll say this - Wilder cannot fight a jabbing, moving Fury like he fought Ortiz. He will lose. He had better adjust his game or he will be outpointed. Can’t assume you will land the haymaker.
    I agree.
    He needs to fight like he did vs Stiverne the 1st time.
    People forget that Wilder had the highest connect percentage for jabs at heavyweight once upon a time.
    Fight to get the KO but box to win rounds.

Comment

Well I do know one thing. Fury will not be standing toe to toe with Wilder like he claimed he would! Fury’s definitely going to have those KD’s in the back of his mind when they fight.

Comment

I actually agree with Wilder Fury is a pretty soft puncher, the Wallin fight made that point pretty clear, yes occasionally he lands a **** with a bit of sting on it but that's as far as it goes.

I do see Wilder as very flawed and very beatable but it's going to be by a destructive fighter who can take advantage of his sloppiness with more accurate power punching and blast him out in the early rounds.

I think Fury is really up against it because he has no choice but to try and win on points and 12 rounds is a long time for wilder to land one clean punch

Comment

Well skills pay bills. I'm sure wilder is scared of Fury's skills, as it's those same skills which are going enable fury to land on wilder and Fury's punches don't feel like bee stings. Wilder will try avoid being hit if he can help.
          Being punched don't feel nice
          Last edited by hugh grant; 01-26-2020, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Opti500 View Post
            Tell me how Fury can broke a man that floored him twice and aftermath did 2 amazing fight.

It's not a fixed fight, Fury was honest and show respect because Wilder earned it and since that last press conf i feel a lot more sympathy for Fury and if he don't get over Wilder i wish him to caught AJ or Whyte.

Wilder is rubbish, nothing compared to Klitschko. Fury verbally abused poor Wlad, but he's not allowed to devalue his business partner. Fury and Wilder have an alliance. You just can't comprehend it.

Comment

Originally posted by LDBC Slayer View Post
              I actually agree with Wilder Fury is a pretty soft puncher, the Wallin fight made that point pretty clear, yes occasionally he lands a **** with a bit of sting on it but that's as far as it goes.

I do see Wilder as very flawed and very beatable but it's going to be by a destructive fighter who can take advantage of his sloppiness with more accurate power punching and blast him out in the early rounds.

I think Fury is really up against it because he has no choice but to try and win on points and 12 rounds is a long time for wilder to land one clean punch
              Fury kills his own power like Deontay does with his left hook just not as much, that right hand that Deontay throws has 0 drag 0 resistance(or rather assistance which breaks the kinetic linking) from his own body/midsection

Joshua too but to a lesser extent and he still has very heavy hands,(Joshua esp gets it right with body shots probably because when your hand is low you focus on the hips more?)

Yes they have different power levels in general, but its definitely technique and mastery of kinetic linking to a MASSIVE extent that creates a KO artist

All of them have the ability to be KO machines I guarantee it like high level KO artists, but whether they get the mastery of a pure punch or not remains to be seen, im sure they have other very important things to focus on too , im just obsessed with this subject
              Last edited by AlexKid; 01-26-2020, 09:12 PM.

Comment

“Like I say, speak it, believe it, receive it.”
                Am I the only one who enjoys his philosophical prose? Just for the quirkiness of it?

Comment

Guys with as little power as Fury should be allowed to use cement.

Comment

Yes and Wilder and alll his fans boys found out Fury didn't have pillows in his jaw. Which is what really counts

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                      Yes and Wilder and alll his fans boys found out Fury didn't have pillows in his jaw. Which is what really counts
                      Fury can last 12 rounds he's proved that. It's whether he can get a decision.
                      People say 12 rounds is a long time to avoid being punched? But fury got punched 60 times in last fight but still saw 12 rounds. As long as he don't take as many as duhupas did i m sure fury will be ok

Comment

Working...
                      X