Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Youtube highlights.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
      Oh great there's curling again on the network playing this fight for me so I might have to stream the best fight of the night (Fulton Khegai)

You know it's not a good night of boxing when you can parlay 8 favorites to win and it's still like -300. Alternatively, with some of the horrendous Montreal traditional soft touch mismatches on my book if you parlay all 8 underdogs for a $1 dollar bet you win $3.4 million lol. Aka better chance of winning the lottery than seeing any good fights this Saturday other than the one previously mentioned.
      j had to admit to my canadian buddy ... i love curling... the math.. physics.. the dynamics.. awesome stuff... you canada guys got that right.. watching expers interact and guide a stone ... wow..

it.. for me analoous analagoud analagos to re directing a bullet mid flight and guiding it to a putos head or a deers heart.. same thing..

a friend of mine won a little cash in a lottery... it ruined his life... winning big cash and not having a plan will f you up.

i pray that god only gives me my daily bread... anything beyond that.. and it is more than i need... when i had big money... i nearly killed myself... some guys.. know how to deal with big money... success.. not me.... i am good..at my best.. when i got to earn my daily bread..

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
        Nah, the Moselys have shown Ivan some things.
        Shane trained Redkach to knockout Alexander who had never been knocked out before. Now his dad is stepping in due to a Shane injury that wouldn’t allow him to work the mitts. With Redkachs newfound aggression combined with his heart it could actually end up being a decent fight.

Comment

Prelims should be starting momentarily on YouTube, link here:

Comment

My boy Truck Simpson gonna be getting some action on this YT part of the card, can't believe a big promoter hasn't signed this guy yet, dude is the real deal

Comment

Truck time!

Comment

Redkach a +900.

$1500 gets you $15000
                $5000 gets you $50000

Shizzzz. Gotta start betting man!
                Gotta pick the riiiight upset tho.

Comment

Originally posted by BoomBapTrap View Post
                  Redkach a +900.

$1500 gets you $15000
                  $5000 gets you $50000

Shizzzz. Gotta start betting man!
                  Gotta pick the riiiight upset tho.
                  The right upset was last week, man. Rosario was about the same odds as Redkach is tonight. In fact personally I would have said that Redkach had a better chance than I thought Jeison did before the fight.

Could lightning strike twice - or 3 times if you count Smith who was a heavy underdog the week before? Well, that's the beauty of boxing, ain't it?

Comment

Good learning fight for Truck tonight, able to get some rounds against a game guy. Hope he has a very active 2020

Comment

Hernandez may not have a future in the pros but his phone is gonna be ringing off the hook now. Looks like the perfect sparring partner.

Comment

Working...
                      X