Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: If Up To Me - I'd Fight Usyk, Wilder-Fury Winner in 2020

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua: If Up To Me - I'd Fight Usyk, Wilder-Fury Winner in 2020

IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua recently appeared at a Club Wembley members event where he was interviewed by former cruiserweight world champion and Sky Sports presenter, Johnny Nelson. Last month in Saudi Arabia, Joshua bounced back from his first career defeat when he won a dominant twelve round unanimous decision over Andy Ruiz.
    [Click Here To Read More]

AJ lies a lot lol

Comment

If people want to see an undisputed fight anytime soon you better hope Wilder doesn't land his lucky shot on Fury. These PBC fighters aren't fighting anyone.

Comment

Yet, the Pulev fight is next?

Comment

Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post
          Yet, the Pulev fight is next?
          How long have been following the sport? You don't know what a mandatory is?

Comment

Losing to Ruiz didn’t bring out the best in you.... you had a big azz ring to dance around and a opponent who didn’t know how to handle being a star and partied for months

Comment

Joshua seems to be taking large amounts of time between fights now, like Canelo.

The guy has two mandatories to clear and he's talking about fighting Pulev in May/June and then going for undisputed? I wonder if Usyk#s team will see this and just have him stripped.

He should have arranged the Pulev fight for March/April, Usyk 3 months after...... then he can fight Fury December in Saudi.

Comment

It is up to this running coward.

Comment

prescription for disaster

Comment

Translation

Translation: I’m scared to fight any of those guys
                    If you had to run from Andy Ruiz how can you beat any of those guys Heavy weight chump of the world ��

Comment

Working...
                    X