Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighters Who Weren't The Same After A Certain Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eubank sr after the tragic Michael watson fight, he lost that killer instinct understandably.

Comment

Originally posted by BoomBapTrap View Post
      Fixed it for ya bud.
      Hatton was mentally destroyed after Floyd, lost his family, split with his long time trainer, developed a coke habit and contemplated suicide, nearly KOed by a C grader who hadnt fought in18mths and then Pauli for a decision, pre Floyd Hatton would have destroyed Lazcano and Pauli.

Yeah he was the same lol you empty head.

Comment

Kovalev after Ward.

Comment

Broner after maidana gave him that hustle.

Floyd after castillo.

Pac after Marquez.

Floyd after pac crushed cotto.

Donaire after walters

Margarito after Pac

Comment

Sergio Martinez got better after the Margarito fight
            John Ruiz got better after the Tua fight
            RJJ went downhill after his Ruiz fight

Comment

Originally posted by HENNY View Post
              To a certain extent, Miguel Cotto after the first Margarito fight (I wonder why...)

After seeing his career progress, it just seemed like something was taken from him that night man
              Agreed, watching that fight live and seeing Cotto outbox Margarito but still get worn down by Margaritos cement gloves made me feel like he wouldn't be the same after this fight again.

Comment

Rid**** Bowe after Golota fights (You can argue after the last Holyfield fight)

John Ruiz after Tua fight

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  Rid**** Bowe after Golota fights (You can argue after the last Holyfield fight)

John Ruiz after Tua fight
                  Of course the last comment includes the one I was going to mention.
                  Yeah, I’ve never seen a fighter transform his entire style based on one loss before. Ruiz fought like a Tua left hook was going to counter his jab for the rest of his career no matter the opponent.

Comment

[QUOTE=TheMyspaceDayz;20346907]Of course the last comment includes the one I was going to mention.
                    Yeah, I’ve never seen a fighter transform his entire style based on one loss before. Ruiz fought like a Tua left hook was going to counter his jab for the rest of his career no matter the opponent.[/QUOTE
                    Joshua Transformed his entire style in the second fight after his one loss to Ruiz IMO.

Comment

McCrory after Donald Curry
                      Donald Curry after Honeyghan
                      Julian Jackson after McCallum

Comment

Working...
                      X